Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wigan Match Thread including pre-match show and links for WATCHING LIVE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Modest Mouse View Post
    Must say very unlucky with deflections, first 2 goals against Bolton and both now.
    ..and we was VERY lucky last week against Everton..swings and roundabouts

Comment

• FFS
      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

• If Bothroyd isn't fit, why the hell is Agy in front of HH in the pecking order when we played out best football last year with HH up top. The midfielders know it will stick to him and they can overlap.. he also has prem experience.

Warnock needs slating for this. not the player himself.

Comment

• next game will be good for us, with barton and young and a couple more playing we will be stronger and much better!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            ..and we was VERY lucky last week against Everton..swings and roundabouts
            True.

Comment

• We've hit the post twice, they've scored from 2 deflections. Just not our day

Comment

• Agymang couldn't get a game in the champ but first choice today - unbelievable
                http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

• u can see Barton looking on and thinking god there sh it. Agyemang, peroni and connors are no where near premiership standard. Think we were lucky he wasn't still thinking about it as this would of changed his thinking
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• agree vblock

well maybe one good thing that will come out of this, is that we need a good few more signings yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                      If Bothroyd isn't fit, why the hell is Agy in front of HH in the pecking order when we played out best football last year with HH up top. The midfielders know it will stick to him and they can overlap.. he also has prem experience.

Warnock needs slating for this. not the player himself.

shouldnt make Agyemang the scapegoat ..not his fault we are 2 - 0 down. Wigan are just better than us nearly all over the pitch...we have a nearly a whole team of Championship players playing against Prem players worth 3 or 4 times what ours are.....and this is a team who are gonna be fighting it out in relegation with us!

Comment

• buszacky off for bothroyd wtf?

Comment

• It's a very weak team on paper! Lot of work still to do!

Big 6 pointer even this early

Comment

• hit the woodwork 3 times. on another day....

Comment

• ffs ****ing woodwork

Comment

• unlucky perone, header off the bar

Comment

Working...
                                X