Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wigan Match Thread including pre-match show and links for WATCHING LIVE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is bothroyd not fit?
    I still dont understand why he is not playing instead of Agy
    TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      Buszacky our man of the match so far, the prem really seems to suit him, everything is going through him.

had a good half

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
        is bothroyd not fit?
        I'd play Helguson ahead of him

Comment

We need to create more chances but we're not doing to bad.

Comment

Am I watching a different game, we were the better side for 2/3rds of the first half and with DJ or Bothroyd up front would be ahead. Ageymang should have buried that rebound off the post !

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
              is bothroyd not fit?
              Cardiff fans were moaning last season that Bothroyd has no fight and when the chips are down he just ambles along and goes down to hold an ankle..has moments of class tho like that goal against us but its just whether Warnock can bring the player out in him

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Am I watching a different game, we were the better side for 2/3rds of the first half and with DJ or Bothroyd up front would be ahead. Ageymang should have buried that rebound off the post !

dont think theres a lot between us first half but their pace compared to ours is frightening

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  i wouldnt say we were the better side - id say its been a pretty even game. but they look so dangerous on the counter, because all our midfield have no pace - thats the real difference... oh and the fact we have agyemang up front leaves us slightly handicapped

Comment

We do look at risk when they break with pace, but let's be realistic, that was a great goal and out of the blue... we are well in this game and would hope we can get something from it.

Need to get Bothroyd on now and after a while i would like to see Hogan also as we lack pace badly....

Comment

• Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                      i wouldnt say we were the better side - id say its been a pretty even game. but they look so dangerous on the counter, because all our midfield have no pace - thats the real difference... oh and the fact we have agyemang up front leaves us slightly handicapped

Comment

• Next goal is crucial.

Comment

• its quite evenly matched game, its just ageymang is useless upfront

Comment

• It's all well and good chasing balls and running the channels but Agy lacks any real quality when he actually has the ball; would have loved to see DJ have a go at this Wigan defence. Derry & Faurlin are getting caught on the break a bit, not a bad half though. We can still easily come away with something from this.

Comment

• I think Aggy needs some time out on loan to get his confidence and fitness up.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                                Well the stats back you up, possession 50/50 !

Comment

Working...
                                X