Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wigan Match Thread including pre-match show and links for WATCHING LIVE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
    Obviously, NW himself didn't know that when the interview was recorded..........
    I think he probably signed with us early enough to assume he'd be ok to play, hence both he and Warnock said he'd be available in the Player interviews, but there was probably a delay sorting the necessities with Newcastle before processing with the league which meant he's ineligible.

I actually think it's a good thing for Wigan game as the current players deserve another run after their Everton Performance (JB for PA only change for me) and they will have something to prove to Warnock as fighting to retain their place knowing JB and others will be here for the next match....

Not to mention there's a nice irony to the fact JB's first match will be against the Geordies and live on Sky... what price he scores the winner!!?

Comment

just announced....Gabbidon RB, Perone and Hall CB, Connolly LB

Comment

Is Kick off 12:30 or 12:45?

Comment

Wigan v QPR - Live!

Follow all the action from the DW Stadium with skysports.com's live and interactive text commentary service.

More...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              just announced....Gabbidon RB, Perone and Hall CB, Connolly LB
              Hmmm, i know injury has dictated, but seems a worry to break up Gabbidon and Hall as a CB partnership as they played so well together against Everton.

Hopefully Wigan won't trouble us too much....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                I think he probably signed with us early enough to assume he'd be ok to play, hence both he and Warnock said he'd be available in the Player interviews, but there was probably a delay sorting the necessities with Newcastle before processing with the league which meant he's ineligible.

I actually think it's a good thing for Wigan game as the current players deserve another run after their Everton Performance (JB for PA only change for me) and they will have something to prove to Warnock as fighting to retain their place knowing JB and others will be here for the next match....

Not to mention there's a nice irony to the fact JB's first match will be against the Geordies and live on Sky... what price he scores the winner!!?
                I agree must have been some kind of delay. He's answering now on the build-up.

Comment

Aggey starting?

Comment

Agyemang starting apparently....

Comment

Not confident about this one. Wasn't impressed by Perone on Tuesday night.

Comment

Season starts at Newcastle but a draw today will be a great result.

Comment

Agyemang starts

Come on Neil, surely this is some kind of joke.

He was diabolical last week and was a blessing when he came off injured. What must Bothroyd and Campbell think......?
                          :drunk:

Comment

DJ and Bothroyd still out with the virus, hence Agyemang starting again

Comment

Team for wigan

Kenny, hall, gabbidon, perone, Connolly, Derry, buz, adel, smith and Patrick

No dj or bothroyd. Sky sports news
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Bothroyd not starting.
                                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                                X