No announcement yet.

Millwall 1 QPR 0 **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lets me tell yous lot, my lads give it their all out there tonight. I would like to see any of the people moaning go into those trenches my lads were in tonight. Hows that not a foul for their goal. We are doing everything right and im proud of every last one of them boys. They came they fought their hearts out in a hostile atmosphere but yet again something, yeah one thing goes against us and ive got to pick them up."
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-12-2017, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• The worst thing about tonight is how disgustingly predictable it is. We’re absolute dog #### under Holloway and if there are people who still can’t see that then I suggest you seek medical advice because your clearly not very well. He simply has to go. 6 clean sheets in 55 games and his points per game ratio are ####ing pathetic

Comment

• Thats it....Muppets

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          This
          Never happen. Uncle won't sack him. We can only hope now he has a full season to fark things up he doesn't go one better than last season and actually take us down.

Comment

• Pathetic effort all round!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              The worst thing about tonight is how disgustingly predictable it is. We’re absolute dog #### under Holloway and if there are people who still can’t see that then I suggest you seek medical advice because your clearly not very well. He simply has to go. 6 clean sheets in 55 games and his points per game ratio are ####ing pathetic
              think your being harsh on the word pathetic he's not that good

Comment

• Stinker de luxe

Comment

• Wind up their fans and then let this pathetic performance happen. Go Ollie. Clement in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    "Lets me tell yous lot, my lads give it their all out there tonight. I would like to see any of the people moaning go into those trenches my lads were in tonight. Hows that not a foul for their goal. We are doing everything right and im proud of every last one of them boys. They came they fought their hearts pit in a hostile atmosphere but yet again something, yeah one thing goes againzt us and ive got to pick them up."
                    and im going to demand a letter from the referee so i can wave it in all ya faces and then tell you's i was right.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      "Lets me tell yous lot, my lads give it their all out there tonight. I would like to see any of the people moaning go into those trenches my lads were in tonight. Hows that not a foul for their goal. We are doing everything right and im proud of every last one of them boys. They came they fought their hearts pit in a hostile atmosphere but yet again something, yeah one thing goes againzt us and ive got to pick them up."
                      Just need to add in: 'and I've got a letter from the ref to prove it.'

Comment

• absolute crap as usual, he's seriously got to go, consistently awful

Comment

• We nearly scored.

Comment

• Could see this coming all day long. Things need to change.

Comment

• I'm never normally one to blame the manager at all costs, but Ollie hasn't got 1) a clue how to set this team up, and 2) how to improve any of our players.

Why persist with a system that we don't have the players for?! It's beggars belief. Gutted for those that went tonight, you've been shat on by Ollie and his inability again.

Comment

• Nothing to discuss, there was no gas in the tank during the final 30 minutes..

Comment

Working...
                                X