Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    He’s a diva Tarbs

We’re second worst side in form table with only one side worse in Birmingham and their only side we have beaten in ten

I give up now what will be will be. If the powers that be are satisfied with what he’s delivering they can pick the pieces up
    I can think of a load of better 4 letter words for him than Diva mate!

Comment

• Fernandes should be pulled by the FA as a in competent owner for allowing Hollowhead to destroy the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Oh I see. So he knew they weren't going to turn up. I didn't realise that sorry.
        You're as deluded as pinkie

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          You're as deluded as pinkie
          No need to bring me into jimmy! whats unreal is one bad game where we still could of got something, played well in the previous 3 to this place exploding over one game, loads have been just waiting for this moment to explode.
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            No need to bring me into jimmy! whats unreal is one bad game where we still could of got something, played well in the previous 3 to this place exploding over one game, loads have been just waiting for this moment to explode.
            Jesus Christ. It's been s hit for oooooooh soooooo long. Look at the stats. One win in ten being the latest. Bottom three on current form. Including the last three games we played so well in. What are you on, mate?

Comment

Pinks you say the same thing after every defeat. It’s not a one of bad game this is the f ucking norm mate.

We were never getting anything from last night as we were second best in every single category to suggest otherwise is just lying to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Jesus Christ. It's been s hit for oooooooh soooooo long. Look at the stats. One win in ten being the latest. Bottom three on current form. Including the last three games we played so well in. What are you on, mate?
                And the season ends this week? after one game? im on nothing but the way alot of you lot carry on youll need therapy looking forward to us putting it right against cardiff and the manager ripping into them

Comment

Won 17, Drew 12, Lost 29

Comment

Pinks you say the same thing after every defeat. It’s not a one of bad game this is the f ucking norm mate.

We were never getting anything from last night as we were second best in every single category to suggest otherwise is just lying to yourself.
                    Lying to myself nothing wests! we lost by one goal, we had chances and as usual didnt take them, we`ve played well in the last 3 and away so sorry if im not panicking and chucking my things out of the pram thinking lets just get someone else, cos we should be fantastic instead of how we are atm!

Comment

Lying to myself nothing wests! we lost by one goal, we had chances and as usual didnt take them, we`ve played well in the last 3 and away so sorry if im not panicking and chucking my things out of the pram thinking lets just get someone else, cos we should be fantastic instead of how we are atm!
                      The only thing I'm chucking out of my pram is the s hit Ollie keeps shovelling in.....

Comment

• So you genuinely think the manager is suddenly going to change tactics, team selection and motivate the players and things will improve

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          The only thing I'm chucking out of my pram is the s hit Ollie keeps shovelling in.....
                          Yeah i know what you mean, especially the games against brum & ipswich & bristol

Comment

Yeah i know what you mean, especially the games against brum & ipswich & bristol
                            All bang average. At best. Very poor against Bristol second half. Brum are bottom of the f acking league. Bottom. Bottom of the league. Bang on for relegation. You're so deluded it isn't real. I like Ollie. He seems a decent sort. I want him to do well. He isn't doing well. I didn't want to get rid of him. But he has sadly to go.

Comment

So you genuinely think the manager is suddenly going to change tactics, team selection and motivate the players and things will improve
                              So what are you like everyone else going to ignore how well we did in the last 3 matches? we had 2 of our inform players out last night which gets ignored completely unless its the opposition it happens to lol, im not here to be used as a punchbag just cos ive got patience and think things will come good, wether they will or not, but i believe they will as the last three games suggest!

Comment

• Pinks doing well doesnt make you swcond bottom of the from table mate.
                                Its bad, its very bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X