Derby County V Queens Park Rangers **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Newport got a new manager who didnt fancy Blackwood so we must have taken him back. Charlie playing up on his own without much support, the central midfielders like to play deeper so we will probably try and push Phillips up as near to Charlie as possible or we are literally parking the bus from the start
    And newport have picked up under john sheridan too...ex Argyle manager

Comment

Really bizarre selection does he actually want to win??? He's either very stupid or very confident his position is secure

So he wants to rest players on that premise surely you give our prized asset Austin four more days to recover???? Senseless selection but let's see how they start before going mental

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        So chery, jet and loungo ain't even in the squad, can't wait to hear why.
        Fer must still not be 100% ready or he would be starting in that poor 11, even a blind man who's never even watched a game of football would start him.
        And I thought we loaned blackwood out, how's he back and on the bench?
        Fer came back and played a game or two tho, no? Must be simply that ramsey doesnt rate him. Well fair play, he is not a regular in the dutch side and mrs henry is so very accommodating...

Comment

Fer has to be not fully fit. There is no way you wouldn't start with his pace if he was fully fit.

Comment

I'm pleased to see Blackwood back.

Comment

6 pages and the game hasn't even started.

Comment

Just so I'm not going mad, he is playing two left backs and the three slowest midfielders in the worldwide game of football?
                Shades of Paul Hart. And look how that ended...

Comment

Fer has to be not fully fit. There is no way you wouldn't start with his pace if he was fully fit.
                  He declared himself fully fit and raring before the Brentford game.

Comment

Petrasso is coming off a brilliant Olympic Qualifying tournament and sees and oft injured Left Back start on the Left Wing in his season debut!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      I'm lost for words I really am. He's just admitted he's resting chery jet and loungo but won't rest ever present donkey Henry.
                      If Fer is fully fit and not starting, then this bloke needs putting down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        What does Fer have to do to get in the team?
                        Maybe his mrs isnt sufficiently friendly to the manager...?

Comment

Got to say seems like the #warnockeffect seems to be working on these team selections

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Yeah I know, I can only think the new bay bee has kept him up every night and he's too tired to start. If not, then Ramsey is actually a hundred times worse than I had him down as.

Comment

Maybe he got some advice from NW today, let's see what take place on the pitch tonight?

Comment

Can't handle the intensity?? Yeah, TOszer, Henry and Onouha have all done fantastically well. Let's hope Austin and hall are on there toes tonight. There our only hope!
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X