QPR v Sheff U Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Wow have to say this is a "sacking result".....I still blame those players 50%
    No it isn't!
    Whether we like it or not the FA Cup is a side issue unless you are comfortable in your league position. We clearly aren't and today showed that our squad simply isn't up to it - given that we are better off out yet again so that we can maybe survive another year - it's not much fun but inevitable until we become "established" and have a second string that's nearly as competitive as the first team.

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
      No it isn't!
      Whether we like it or not the FA Cup is a side issue unless you are comfortable in your league position. We clearly aren't and today showed that our squad simply isn't up to it - given that we are better off out yet again so that we can maybe survive another year - it's not much fun but inevitable until we become "established" and have a second string that's nearly as competitive as the first team.
      was that our 2nd string??

Comment

• Hardly Ever post and when I do it's usually positive.
        I come over one a year with sons to watch at home and drop hundreds for boxes and W12 (not flash but only way to guarantee tickets early)
        Was back for WBA game, thought we Rode our luck.

Anyway really embarrassing today.

Harry Retire Please Hoddle in.

Redknapp retire Hoddle take over

Comment

• Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• been out and come back , knew we had lost as the members on line was 573!!!!!!!
            been a lot less had we won!!!! incredible REALLY!!!!

Comment

Harry i think the money's run out........sadly we are a shambles of a team and morale will be rock bottom.......champs here we come
              This is the truth sadly dave
              You Rsssssss

Comment

• 647 now!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  Yes it was because a few players make a difference to the team. Charlie hardly figured today, but am sure he had been told to avoid injury. Joey Barton did not play and whatever anybody says even if he is not playing well he motivates the team. Since coming back Richard Dunne has made an enormous difference to the team. The Chilean players came on late in the game but by then the game was already lost. Also I don't really think anybody was that bothered as can be seen by a senior player, Dunne's interview the other day.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...am-not-4911164

I didn't really want us to be involved in the Cup, but I didn't really want us to get beaten by 3-0, which was by far our worst defeat of the season at home.

Comment

• I think getting done 0-3 at home to a lower league team is a sacking offence at a prem club worton ...cup or not. Just can't see where we go from here....put out largely a 1st team
                    and got turned over, ahead of trip to Burnley

Comment

• We needed to go to burnley full off confidence, well that's out the window now
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        Everyone of them brought by Harry bar Traore and Zamora.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          been out and come back , knew we had lost as the members on line was 573!!!!!!!
                          been a lot less had we won!!!! incredible REALLY!!!!
                          Its worse on Twitter right now - complete meltdown.

One post on there I read, I thought the club should take a look at:

Freezing cold, crying 6 year old who can't feel her feet, rotten cold..... To sit and watch that.

Should be ******g ashamed @QPRFC
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            We needed to go to burnley full off confidence, well that's out the window now
                            yeah, was going to be hard enough anyway

Comment

I think getting done 0-3 at home to a lower league team is a sacking offence at a prem club worton ...cup or not. Just can't see where we go from here....put out largely a 1st team
                              and got turned over, ahead of trip to Burnley
                              As they keep saying on SSN "Biggest defeat today QPR"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Everyone of them brought by Harry bar Traore and Zamora.
                                and Ned and Hoilett hughes bought them i thought....not that it makes any diff...all highly paid disgraces....think their match fees should go to the tiger cubs

Comment

Working...
                                X