Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

burnley equalise v man city!!!!

Comment

IF all scores stay as they are we move up a place!!

Comment

A draw is a fair result the way we have played today.

Comment

Think it is ok. We had to slip up at home sooner or later. 0-0 is not the worst way to slip up. Even though it was Palace.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            A draw is a fair result the way we have played today.
            I think they looked much better than us and away from home, I think we're lucky to get a point.

Comment

Not enough ability. We got a win massively against the run of play against WBA. Again we were outplayed at home by a relegation rival. At least the points are ticking over and we actually move up a place. But we desperately need someone who can use a dead ball. Barton so wasteful.

Comment

Vargas also had a bad game, Fer on the other hand looked much better.

Comment

Happy with the point and move up one place to 15th.
                  Burnley did well to get a point at City. Not many will.

Comment

I'll take 15th at the turn of the year - the only side below us that really look like they could go on an unbeaten run of 3 or 4 games is Burnley - the others are extremely inconsistent. I thought we showed a lot of effort today, especially in the 2nd half, but there was a noticeable lack of quality once in their half. To be fair, we never really looked like losing the game either. A playmaker and another striker to take the weight off of Austin are an absolute must in January.

Comment

Heard it said .."It's better to be lucky than good".......

Comment

It's the sacked manager syndrome again that worked against QPR as it often does.

hoilett seems to have failed again to impress. i would really have preferred to see Phillips in the side at home instead.

Comment

Think we have been a bit lucky in a number of games and with our remaining fixtures will need to improve significantly if we are going to keep that scoreboard ticking over. Leicester win shows even they are not totally out of it and very little to choose between six/ eight teams at the bottom. Good news for us is that Hull and WBA are terrible at the moment - will they remain that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            It's the sacked manager syndrome again that worked against QPR as it often does.

hoilett seems to have failed again to impress. i would really have preferred to see Phillips in the side at home instead.
                            He was no better when he came on. We played at our level.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              I'll take 15th at the turn of the year - the only side below us that really look like they could go on an unbeaten run of 3 or 4 games is Burnley - the others are extremely inconsistent. I thought we showed a lot of effort today, especially in the 2nd half, but there was a noticeable lack of quality once in their half. To be fair, we never really looked like losing the game either. A playmaker and another striker to take the weight off of Austin are an absolute must in January.
                              Agree. Our back four looked solid today but we had no midfield and especially Barton was poor.

Comment

Donīt think we were lucky today. We looked the better side by far, and I am not just saying that because I am a little bit and wearing hoops tinted glasses.
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X