Everton v QPR Match Thread/team news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Im going to get jumped on here but yes there was deflection but another goal as I said where he is beaten from outside the box. Guys seriously look back on how many goals from outside the box Green concedes

Why is he going to the side of the goal the wall is there to protect??? He sets the wall up let them do there job (which they did by getting head on it) and he covers the other side and the ball with deflection goes into his stomach. Those are the facts guys some will defend Green but the keeper is there to save the ball

If they beat the wall and put it in top corner fair dos hes done his job but to get done on the side of the wall he is responsible for is unforgivable the deflection is just an excuse.

Comment

• Are we liverpool in disguise, how comes none off our players can cross a ball
      You Rsssssss

Comment

• Interesting that Barton leading with the elbow doesn't warrant a first yellow, compared to the Austin challenge that got a second.

Not excusing Austin's silliness for maing that challenge, it's just so inconsistently managed by referees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
          Two nil down by 2 deflections... Nothing more nothing less. Actually thought we have been an equal to Everton. Vargas not showing very lively tonight. Seems to not fancy it. Shame about those two deflections but that's been the only difference
          Agreed.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            C'mon West you're better than that mate, trying to work a way to blame Green for any goal possible. Even the pundits have said no way could Green have done anything, that deflection has killed him.

There is 1 man at fault for both goals and that's Joey Barton. Pathetic loss of possession once again for the 1st and a stupid needless foul to give the free kick away.
            Agree Matty Barton huge hand in both but surely we have the right to expect the keeper to pull saves off that's his job surely??? All I am saying is look at how many goals he concedes from outside the box its a high proportion

I ask the question whats the point of putting a wall up???

Comment

• now bobby z to come on and score 3 bycicle kicks and win us the game.

#sc######thebarrel
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Its not downer guys but that's the side of the goal the wall is there to cover!! whats the point of the wall if you want to cover the whole goal????? Had he stayed where he was does the ball hit him yes or no???

Perhaps its down to expectations perhaps mine of the keeper (not green any keeper) are unrealistic but for me the wall is there to cover left hand side of goal and the keeper right hand side. Beat the wall and put it in top corner no complaints but that's just my view
                I think if he had just stood and watched the ball go in over the wall or not he would get hammered by all....he has to go for it

Comment

• saturday is massive now.....must win!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Its not downer guys but that's the side of the goal the wall is there to cover!! whats the point of the wall if you want to cover the whole goal????? Had he stayed where he was does the ball hit him yes or no???

Perhaps its down to expectations perhaps mine of the keeper (not green any keeper) are unrealistic but for me the wall is there to cover left hand side of goal and the keeper right hand side. Beat the wall and put it in top corner no complaints but that's just my view
                    Of course he went there because he saw the shot going that way and it could have gone above the wall. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      Of course he went there because he saw the shot going that way and it could have gone above the wall. Jesus.
                      Beat me to this.

In response to your comment West, I was guna say just this.

He was stood exactly the right side, then he saw the ball going over the wall and in and he went there, only for it to be deflected in. What should he have done, just stood & watched it sail in over the wall?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        Interesting that Barton leading with the elbow doesn't warrant a first yellow, compared to the Austin challenge that got a second.
                        Super point

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Injured? Head injury?
                          What makes you say that shania? You confusing him with caulker and the party debacle.

Comment

• Bring on SWP for a laugh
                            I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Yep, the very same bots that right harry's pre/post match script.

this is o so farking predictable.

what odds would i have got on getting the formation correct plus the half time score?

all that remains is 4-0 at the final whistle then you can call me Sir Nostrodamus
                              they're a good team hits...we have held them and then got done by a wonder goal and a deflection....team set up is right imo

Comment

• Mutch is just woeful.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X