Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelski quality :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chelski quality :)

    We can beat Chelsea if are really really determined.

    here is Chelsea quality!

    Samsung derby : Suwon(K-league) vs Chelsea in 2007.





    This time will be

    Ulsan Hyundai vs Chelsea

  • #2


    Chelski vs Korean 18 years old striker Son

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't think you've quite grasped the um ...how can i put it?......the idea of being a QPR fan?..... I personally don't want sc*msea vids on here unless they're being trounced by us preferably....and this is scumsea under mourinho

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Don't think you've quite grasped the um ...how can i put it?......the idea of being a QPR fan?..... I personally don't want sc*msea vids on here unless they're being trounced by us preferably....and this is scumsea under mourinho
        :(

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Don't think you've quite grasped the um ...how can i put it?......the idea of being a QPR fan?..... I personally don't want sc*msea vids on here unless they're being trounced by us preferably....and this is scumsea under mourinho

          i think we get an obligatory video with every thread young bonheurjh makes. Must be written into his contract as Korean Moderator or something.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

            i think we get an obligatory video with every thread young bonheurjh makes. Must be written into his contract as Korean Moderator or something.
            what would you like to post then? if you were me :(

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
              what would you like to post then? if you were me :(
              Post yourself to me big boy il get all Japanese on you cutey.
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

              London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                :(
                Sorry mate...just don't want their team showing on an Rs site, just my thoughts maybe others like it don't know.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bon, just be yourself matey - just because you are QPR, you dont have to follow the masses and hate Chelsea out of principal - make your own mind up. I hate Man Utd more than Chelsea...............just.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Agree with tw, don't try and please anyone but yourself. Just don't go blind doing it

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Not a true QPR fan if you dont hate the scum

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hang on a min....yes he can think what he likes but this is a Queens Park Rangers site, why do we want vids of scumsea winning a pre-season game from years ago? Whether you hate them or Man Utd or f*ckin Brentford, we don't need top be putting up vids of them do we.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Not a true QPR fan if you dont hate the scum
                          Says who?..........You?...
                          I'll be the judge of that, thanks all same!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            Says who?..........You?....:laughter_small
                            I'll be the judge of that, thanks all same!
                            judge it all you like Jolly Hockey Sticks its a fact. Cant be a true fan if you dont get the vibe. Maybe if you not from the area then you get a pass. You from the area? Shepherds Bush? Hammersmith? London? England?
                            Last edited by vblockranger; 01-11-2012, 06:21 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              judge it all you like Jolly Hockey Sticks its a fact.
                              Maybe a fact for those who don't have the brains to think for themselves and blindly follow the majority, without really knowing why. Baa Baaa Baaaa!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X