Lopez Maybe Given Chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopez Maybe Given Chance

Originally I thought that Lopez may be on his way, but apparantly we have not given up hope of signing him. A new manager may want to take a look at him and decide, so we could easily see Lopez play pre-season unless a club offers him a good deal.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Originally I thought that Lopez may be on his way, but apparantly we have not given up hope of signing him. A new manager may want to take a look at him and decide, so we could easily see Lopez play pre-season unless a club offers him a good deal.
    I've heard the club would really like him to stay on but have agreed that it is only right for the new manager to have the final say. Lopez is happy with the clubs terms and would also like to say. An offer has been agreed in principle by both parties subject to the new managers decision. This info come from friend of a player.

Comment

Sign him up

Comment

would be a good signing in my view

Comment

Would be a good signing if he stays ;D
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            I've heard the club would really like him to stay on but have agreed that it is only right for the new manager to have the final say. Lopez is happy with the clubs terms and would also like to say. An offer has been agreed in principle by both parties subject to the new managers decision. This info come from friend of a player.
            What is this radical new policy??????

Comment

Would be a great signing

Comment

Really dont think he's done enough, imo better players will be avalible for selection in midfield....Let him go.....
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Not really that bothered either way cant remember that many stand out performances.

If he had not scored that goal against Bristol City I wonder how many fans would be that bothered?
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Anyone who has said Lopez hasn't done enough has a complete lack of football knowlegde, Better than Legs Mahon and Rowlands FACT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                      Anyone who has said Lopez hasn't done enough has a complete lack of football knowlegde, Better than Legs Mahon and Rowlands FACT !!!

Spot On!

Comment

Potentially our signing of the summer. Him alongside Buzsaky in the middle will be the best central pairing in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                          Potentially our signing of the summer. Him alongside Buzsaky in the middle will be the best central pairing in the league.
                          Agree, they would be my choice starters for CM berths but its important for a full on assault on playoff/promotion places that we have stregnth in depth. Thats why if we have a chance to snap up Lopez, even if people disagree that he should start in central midfield ahead of rowlands, we should avail of the oppourtunity.
                          Last edited by qprjim; 18-05-2009, 01:16 PM.
                          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                            Not really that bothered either way cant remember that many stand out performances.

If he had not scored that goal against Bristol City I wonder how many fans would be that bothered?
                            Got to say I totally disagree. I think the fact that Lopez took freekicks and corners, dtracted from his over all performance. Fans around me moaned about the quality of his dead ball deliveries and didn't notice the rest of the work he was doing. From what i saw last season I think he will be a great addition to our midfield, especially if Buz or Rowly take most of the free kicks.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

Exactly, What he did he did effectively and well and he mopped up the midfield fantastically, yes his goal was great as was his dead ball delivery (legs header especially). the fact that you didn't notice the donkey work aspect to his game means that he was doing it well. He is an essential signing i this club is to progress on last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X