Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forest Match Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well done Mark Warburton

    Very good result to start the season off
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

    LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

    Comment


    • Very impressive display!

      Comment


      • Great league debuts from Dickie and Dykes , a few more signings hopefully still to come .

        Comment


        • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

          In case Crystal Palace are monitoring this website, Chair is actually better and is valued at 50 mill at least!
          Make the most of watching Chair because he is likely to be the next big sale from QPR.

          Comment


          • Excellent performance all round, couple of hairy moments however in the main the defence and Lumley were solid, thought Kakay was MOTM, the young lad is getting better all the time.
            Thought LTC had a tidy game and Dyche works his nuts off, very much a team performance and credit to them all

            Comment


            • Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

              Make the most of watching Chair because he is likely to be the next big sale from QPR.
              Under contract though Stan so 50 mill will give warbs 500k in the market

              Comment


              • Top of the league .... end the season

                Comment


                • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                  Under contract though Stan so 50 mill will give warbs 500k in the market
                  Like it Dave .

                  Comment


                  • Top

                    Comment


                    • A very solid opening day victory, we looked good all over the pitch, the back 4 were excellent and Lumley although not having to make saves was very confident at collecting high balls and his distribution was good! I think all of the new signings looked good, I thought we might be a tad lightweight but Amos, Chair, TC did really well and Dykes is a handful up front which is a going concern for opposing defenders! It's one match but very promising, some reinforcements to the squad will be required, it's the hope that kills you!
                      @gatorTFC

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        Top of the league .... end the season
                        Lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown lockdown!

                        Comment


                        • Well done all round. Joes 1st clean sheet of the season hopefully many more to come

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gator View Post
                            A very solid opening day victory, we looked good all over the pitch, the back 4 were excellent and Lumley although not having to make saves was very confident at collecting high balls and his distribution was good! I think all of the new signings looked good, I thought we might be a tad lightweight but Amos, Chair, TC did really well and Dykes is a handful up front which is a going concern for opposing defenders! It's one match but very promising, some reinforcements to the squad will be required, it's the hope that kills you!
                            How did BOS do?

                            Comment


                            • Great result, well played and Dykes is s steal.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                                Great league debuts from Dickie and Dykes , a few more signings hopefully still to come .
                                Good players?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X