• Show
Clear All

I hope he will sign asap.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

With no sell on value - a luxury signing we cant afford and goes against the policy re-selling

Not a good investment when money is tight and the £450k could go towards the strikers.

Cant understand this......?
      Sorry, but at this stage we have to consider every player who wants to play for us, and Judge will join us.

QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Golborne View Post
        Toni = most defensive headers in the league last season I believe. Yes, he’s in a shite defence, but you still need to make them. I thought and prayed for one minute that we were looking like we’d fixed our defence after all these years, but are now getting rid of the only previously existing decent bits (to include furlong as a CB, even though he didn’t want to play there). I was so optimistic for this season, ah well
        This and also Toni got in a lot of blocks too. Not the best passer of the ball, but he at least knew how to defend, which is more than can be said of some of the others.

Still, I suppose if a decent bid (and I mean more than the nonsense that Furlong was sold for) comes in then it could help. However, we can't really rely on Hall staying fit so Masterson and Barbet won't be sufficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Strange that Kakay hasn’t featured at all preseason. If Cameron does ever sign he’s a more than capable right back
          Kakay was rubbish last season so hopefully he has improved in the meantime.
          Cameron if he signs is a reasonable rb and Ball is also a decent option.

As for Judge, if he can replicate his Brentford form then he is worth signing for £450k.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
            Looks like judge will be coming, according to Lambert he wants to join. No idea how good he is now. Sort of puts to bed the Marc Pugh has signed rumours as they are both identical players! Mass overhaul of the squad. Toni not in warbos plans either, can see him and lumley going for quite good money. Dont think leistner was much kop anyhow.
            Hope so, will be a good addition to the team

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Sorry, but at this stage we have to consider every player who wants to play for us, and Judge will join us.
              Agree. The players signed want to be at QPR, cause they ain't coming for the money

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Agree. The players signed want to be at QPR, cause they ain't coming for the money
                They are not world beaters, but If they can complement each other that`s a start, imo.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Hope so, will be a good addition to the team
                  Jury is out on that

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Jury is out on that
                    Well he won't make the team/squad worse Bill

Comment

Tidy player with experience that can take a free kick.

Not sure why we wouldn't want Judge in the squad to be fair.

Comment

Judge in the Ipswich team photo shoot this morning. Read into that what you will

Comment

Lambert just on sky talking transfers but I missed it. Anyone see it and was Judge mentioned?

Comment

Just relaying what I’m hearing - Judge to stay at Ipswich as we are not prepared to go any higher. He’s also played in a training match today and clearly wouldn’t be if he was moving
                            Last edited by Mem; 25-07-2019, 01:21 PM.

Comment

It's good were not having our pants pulled down but sometimes u need to pay for a bit of quality worries me season will start and we will be low on quality

Comment

This was a huge blow, imo. Grrr. We are very leightweight now. I really hope we somehow manage to land this deal.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X