Judge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge!

Looks like judge will be coming, according to Lambert he wants to join. No idea how good he is now. Sort of puts to bed the Marc Pugh has signed rumours as they are both identical players! Mass overhaul of the squad. Toni not in warbos plans either, can see him and lumley going for quite good money. Dont think leistner was much kop anyhow.

Toni = most defensive headers in the league last season I believe. Yes, he’s in a shite defence, but you still need to make them. I thought and prayed for one minute that we were looking like we’d fixed our defence after all these years, but are now getting rid of the only previously existing decent bits (to include furlong as a CB, even though he didn’t want to play there). I was so optimistic for this season, ah well

Comment

Don’t want him
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

The Ipswich fans I know really rate him, and don't want him to leave

Comment

Hes an average player who cant get his place in the worst Ireland team in memory ,in the current market his value is probably £450,000,not worth any more

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Hes an average player who cant get his place in the worst Ireland team in memory ,in the current market his value is probably £450,000,not worth any more
            With no sell on value - a luxury signing we cant afford and goes against the policy re-selling

Not a good investment when money is tight and the £450k could go towards the strikers.

Cant understand this......?

Comment

Personally think Judge would be a cracking signing.

Comment

Sheep we wont be buying strikers,just loaning them ,we couldn't afford to buy a decent striker.
                I would imagine Alan Judge is all we can afford,£450,000 is chicken feed in the championship transfer market,hes worth that but not any more .

Comment

Sheep we wont be buying strikers,just loaning them ,we couldn't afford to buy a decent striker.
                  I would imagine Alan Judge is all we can afford,£450,000 is chicken feed in the championship transfer market,hes worth that but not any more .
                  Personally i dont rate him, we probably picked up 7-8 million in sales plus wages saved with bidwell pawel released. Were skint we
                  all know that.

what concerns me more is that releasing both smith and smyth i would of assumed we would of signed at least one replacement by now. ok we have 10 days before season ko but luongo just being left to fester seems daft imo.

What also concerns me is i dont think we got much more worth selling at 1m plus fees

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Personally i dont rate him, we probably picked up 7-8 million in sales plus wages saved with bidwell pawel released. Were skint we
                    all know that.

what concerns me more is that releasing both smith and smyth i would of assumed we would of signed at least one replacement by now. ok we have 10 days before season ko but luongo just being left to fester seems daft imo.

What also concerns me is i dont think we got much more worth selling at 1m plus fees
                    I'm.also concerned,very concerned about this season,Warburton has a huge job on his hands to keep us up

Comment

How many loan players can we put on the pitch - three? After all our sales and balancing the books whatever money we have I would rather buy a young striker and develop him rather than paying all the money on loan fees. There must be at least one striker in L1/2 we could pick up for £1-2m, these clubs have less money than us. I'd go down this route, develop them even if it meant relegation. Loaning strikers wont guarantee we stay up.

Comment

Rumour is now sterling deal is off so rangel at right back all season, at 36 years old could be a struggle

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                          Rumour is now sterling deal is off so rangel at right back all season, at 36 years old could be a struggle
                          or Kakay or Ball

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

How many loan players can we put on the pitch - three?
                            five apparently (thought it was less)

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

or Kakay or Ball
                              Strange that Kakay hasn’t featured at all preseason. If Cameron does ever sign he’s a more than capable right back

Comment

Working...
                              X