Rui almedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rui almedia

contact made . Troyes manager. “Portuguese “ . Not for me . Don’t need a forner with no English experience coming into MY club. Would prefer sherwood. Proper football bloke. I voted brexit for a reason. JN

Not sure you will get a manager you want or brexit mate

i honestly think whoever we get were a relegation waiting to happen club

Comment

Hope we don't let that agent sala had a plane booked through bring him over
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
        contact made . Troyes manager. “Portuguese “ . Not for me . Don’t need a forner with no English experience coming into MY club. Would prefer sherwood. Proper football bloke. I voted brexit for a reason. JN
        Couldn't be any worse than those we have had

Comment

Presumably your tongue is firmly in your cheek with this?

Comment

I'd go Rowett out of the leading contenders, ...if not Big Sam knows how to close up a defence, but would want Ł
            Warnock is the man, but he won't touch us again, and rightly so

Comment

Big Sam jeez I forgot we are in 2005 another dinosaur

Comment

I would never go for Big Sam. You'd all be screaming for his head after 2 months with the football he plays. Rather go back to JFH ffs

Comment

Don't see anything wrong with going for a foreign coach. Has worked for a lot of championship clubs the last 5 years or so. Most of em seem to give something different and play good football.

Comment

Do you think that’s what Norwich fans said when Farke was appointed?

Comment

It's something different and doesn't seem to have Fernandez fingers all over it

Comment

I don't really care as long as it's someone who can give us a non relegation fight season.
                        BUT!!, having said that, is there anyone out there that can work under these budget restrictions and not
                        have a relegation fight?....I think not

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          I don't really care as long as it's someone who can give us a non relegation fight season.
                          BUT!!, having said that, is there anyone out there that can work under these budget restrictions and not
                          have a relegation fight?....I think not
                          Will be tough but flip side is could maybe direct us to some bargains from over there as opposed to the carp we usually manage to attract over here.

Comment

Fair point I spose foxy
                            Their dross has a bit more sparkle and skill than ours!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Will be tough but flip side is could maybe direct us to some bargains from over there as opposed to the carp we usually manage to attract over here.
                              just looked at troyes transfers this season. most of their arrivals were free transfers and loans and they also lost quite a few first teamers too. looks like they had to do a massive rebuilding over the summer with a lot of players coming and going whilst working on a tight budget

Comment

Working...
                              X