Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

To all the wonderful posters on this messageboard, who keep me entertained every day.

Have a great night and stay safe.

Look forward to enjoying our continued progress with you all throughout 2019.

Happy New year to you Brighton. And to all our members.

Comment

Same to you brights and other posters.

im getting old im indoor

Comment

Happy new year to all.
        No beer for me as on call until 0800 tomorrow.
        All set for a cup of tea and madness live on BBC 1.
        Best wishes to all when midnight comes.

Comment

Really looking forward to new years until I see madness are playing us in. That Chelsea smug c unt can #### off. I am not interested in it dated sh it music that has no talent
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Really looking forward to new years until I see madness are playing us in. That Chelsea smug c unt can #### off. I am not interested in it dated sh it music that has no talent
            Nothing to do with Chelsea as far as I'm concerned. It just reminds me of a former life when I was young and daft, now I'm just old and daft.

Comment

Happy New Year to all of my fellow QPR supporters, here in Canada we're 5 hours behind you, the clock will strike 12 soon enough and I will have caught up with the festivities! Cheers!
              Last edited by gator; 01-01-2019, 02:07 AM.
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Happy new year my fellow R's. Here's to some Superhoop success for 2019

Comment

Happy New Year fellas, kinda glad to see the back of 2018.
                  Had my first ever stay in hospital in july.
                  Although I'm still not sure whether to curse it, or thank it, (2018)
                  Lost my job on health grounds but have lost 3 + stone and fittest
                  I've been since the 80s, so maybe a blessing.
                  Looking hard and applying for work all over the place.
                  Hope all you R's have Health, Wealth and happiness in 2019.....

Comment

Happy New Year everyone and looking forward to seeing what 2019 brings for us

Comment

Greetings to all.

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Happy New Year fellas, kinda glad to see the back of 2018.
                          Had my first ever stay in hospital in july.
                          Although I'm still not sure whether to curse it, or thank it, (2018)
                          Lost my job on health grounds but have lost 3 + stone and fittest
                          I've been since the 80s, so maybe a blessing.
                          Looking hard and applying for work all over the place.
                          Hope all you R's have Health, Wealth and happiness in 2019.....
                          Dave hope you get change of luck in 2019. What’s your background if I hear of anything which might be your cup of tea will let you know

Comment

Thanks Westy Warehousing and delivery, but I am in Cornwall don't forget!
                            But your words are what I like about R's fans.
                            2014 playoff final a fella on here, who I never met went out of his way to secure me two tickets.
                            Greatest football day I've ever had, and that's what being part of this great club is all about.
                            Yes we have our squabbles, and rows, but I trust complete strangers if they are QPR.
                            Happy New Year to you and yours

Comment

Happy New Year to you all. May all you wish for come your way.

Comment

Working...
                              X