Cameron and Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron and Angel

These two guys have added great experience and know to the team and really hope in Rangel's case we extend his initial deal as Furlong could learn so much from him. Cameron knows his position and plays it well and Luongo looks a better player for having him in there next to him.

Anyone who dont step up gets Angel's scary wide eyed stare !!

Comment

They have both been brilliant. I hope we extend Rangel’s deal ASAP and we also tie Cameron up for at the end of the summer.

Having a very similar impact of when we signed Derry and Hill.

Comment

Hope Cameron's hammy isn't too bad. But Josh played really well when he came on.

Comment

Cameron has been superb - exactly what our midfield has been missing since Derry left

Comment

Both superb signings. Shame we never done that type of business in the prem

Comment

For me Rangel was man of the match last night
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Seeing how he’s playing I’m A) surprised Swansea let him go and B) was without a club at the start of the season

superb player

Comment

Extremely smart acquisitions by SMC which remind me of when we brought in Hill & Derry.

No razzamatazz just proper professionals who get a job done efficiently.

Comment

Echo what has been said here regarding Derry and Hill. Maybe we're just the club for these sorts of players - hardworking no-nonsense pro's.

I'd be looking to tie both up to deals. SMC knows what he's doing with the younger players in the squad and players like Cameron and Rangel can teach these kids a lot.

Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Echo what has been said here regarding Derry and Hill. Maybe we're just the club for these sorts of players - hardworking no-nonsense pro's.

I'd be looking to tie both up to deals. SMC knows what he's doing with the younger players in the squad and players like Cameron and Rangel can teach these kids a lot.

Great stuff.
                      The same thought struck my mind.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Rangel has to be the best right back we've had donkeys years. Professional, rugged, organiser, all heart, puts his whole body on the line, don't take no crap off either the opposition or his team mates, winner. Give him an 18 month deal now. Cameron also proving to be very good. Solid. Everything for the cause. Why the hell these two couldn't get games at Swansea and Stoke I'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          Why the hell these two couldn't get games at Swansea and Stoke I'll never know.
                          Better managed and utilised now under SMC, with a talent for untapping further potential from experienced players....

Comment

More than likely their Managers let age cloud their judgement.

Comment

Just as we are getting things right on the pitch, it’s reassuring to know that we are as incompetent as ever off it.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ansea-15339545

Comment

Working...
                              X