Ferdinand Speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

ok, lets just take one example from last season.

WE WERE CHARGING £37 POUND for a match day ticket against Burton. £37 farking quid.

that ticket should have been £20 quid tops.

Now for me and my son, that would have been £74 plus programme, plus bevereges, plus train tickets...

A realistic price of £20 a ticket would amount to £40 outlay, £34 difference. for me, that £34 is alot of money. At that price, i could afford to attend more than 6 games a season if that was the actual price.
    Ok that makes perfect sense, the club is skint, but you are in need of a £20 ticket, so what happens next, Mmm small ground limited revenue, come on be real!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      Where is Ginger and Matty Rangers anyone know ?
      Right here mate, what's up?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

Ok, plan B is get rich owners who don't care about how much money they or the club lose but aren't rich enough to afford to buy players who will establish us in the Premier League.

We are the current custodians of QPR and we have a responsibility to ensure the generations that follow us not only have a club to support but a club which is financially sound and as successful as possible for a club of our size.

It will take 10 years to get us to where we need to be in terms of finances, youth set up and scouting system.
        Disagree. Like said here before we need to start making more money = new business ideas. We already have reasonable youth set up and good scouting. What makes you think 10 years of more planning would result in better results? Five year projects are realistic, not 10-15.

Comment

15 year plan? How many times will that plan change under the current owners?

Comment

Just checking your well Ginge your very quiet tonight .
            No Farking Spoons comments yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Disagree. Like said here before we need to start making more money = new business ideas. We already have reasonable youth set up and good scouting. What makes you think 10 years of more planning would result in better results? Five year projects are realistic, not 10-15.
              We will only improve significantly in the next 5 years if we spend a lot of money which puts us further in debt and puts the future of the club in doubt.

We need to be self sufficient financially and that will take longer.

You are right about new business ideas though. One of the first things to do would be to get more people in the ground by reducing ticket costs and another would be to get the new ground sorted rather than have a ground which is used about 30 times a year.

Comment

What pains me tonight is even after the 5 yrs of pain we have already had
                Its going to take another 10 years on top of that to fix I didn't account for that FFP
                Ill be farking dead before we actually challenge again possibly .

Comment

No doubt some points are valid but what a depressing thread on the eve of the first game of the season, new manager too.
                  If we win at Preston no doubt we will be certs for play offs at least as some casting doom today will say tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    Just checking your well Ginge your very quiet tonight .
                    No Farking Spoons comments yet.
                    Nothing to add mate, Ferdinand said it all and said nothing wrong. In fact I'm shocked that people weren't already aware of the situation, thought it was obvious. Ah well, any excuse for a moan eh? Roll on the new season ;)
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Don't blame me Les started it

Comment

I think SLF is trying to save his job and preparing the ground for a disappointing campaign. It's 'a don't blame me' get out of jail piece.

Comment

We will only improve significantly in the next 5 years if we spend a lot of money
                          Why wouldn't we improve without a massive spending? Think you are too pessimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Dogs. My guess is Holloway knows how bad the situation is at the club and thats why the confidentiality clause was slung in. Bring a new bloke in and let him work with what he has and hope for the best. I was no Holloway fan but makes no sense to say he went as they want to take the club forward then LF comes out with surviving is the aim!
                            LF is the f..king problem. The club has spiralled down ever since he returned as advisor to TF in September/October 2014.

He changes the club's aims every season because he is steering the ship without any idea where to.

Comment

We will only improve significantly in the next 5 years if we spend a lot of money which puts us further in debt and puts the future of the club in doubt.
                              Not much faith in the young players coming through then?
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Cheers mate but what was the point of it there was nothing the fans didn't already know , would've been better off saying nothing especially to the evening sub standard
                                Totally agree.

He should just say nothing as we know the club is struggling (his advice to TF contributed to relegation from the Premiership and this FFP mess the club is now in) so saying it is all that was talked about since he came back in October 2015 is a load of bullocks and inaccurate.

The club has always been a selling club and the ground is too small so he is not telling us anything new.

The club needs to build a new ground ASAP. They are not moving quickly enough on this and have instead spent years on a new training ground which is mired in planning protests.

Comment

Working...
                                X