Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

the rodney marsh issue did it for me.

thompson knew what he was doing when he tried to make rodney dof.

thomson wanted gerry out. that was a step too far for many.

As for bungle, the guy is the clown of clowns...... only thing he has achieved in 7 years is a change of badge.
    This entirely.

That was about the only thing that he did that was entirely wrong along with keeping Wilkins as manager.

TF has been a disaster.

Comment

We were better off with the previous owners as they got to where they wanted us to be. This bloke has managed to destroy the club and we will never recover from it.

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

No he didn't get us relegated.

He listened to the fans and gave Ray Wilkins £6m to spend.

We bought:

Simon Osborne

Ned Zelic

Mark Hatley

Gregory Goodridge

Lee Charles

As for lining his own pockets, absolute tosh and made up by people without a clue.

When we sold a player half was used to buy players, a significant amount for ground improvements and the rest to make sure we were financially stable.
        100% agreed.
        those signings were shite.

Comment

Mark Hateley signed on crutches v Spurs by Butch.

Comment

I know and when I wrote to Wilkins about his shocking signings he replied that they will prove to be good ones...bless him.

Comment

Poor Butch was just not cut out to be a manager

Comment

I am very surprised that Mc Laren has not been supported more in the transfer market by the owners.
                I don't think Mc laren also realised how bad things actually are at the club at present,before he signed up

Comment

Sold him gold and delivered #### General. One free transfer is really poor and you can see why the bookies have us so short to go down. This stinks of Caterham all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    I am very surprised that Mc Laren has not been supported more in the transfer market by the owners.
                    I don't think Mc laren also realised how bad things actually are at the club at present,before he signed up
                    Not really sure Mc#### had too many places to go, just took what was on offer. As for the ground size that revenue isn’t really relevant in big scheme of things.
                    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

how about something that no one has twigged yet.

sponser the stadium. that alone would generate £40-£50 mil a season.
                      The Temple of Doom.

PanAm Stadium

TDK Arena

Ratners Field.

Comment

• Personally I don't see much wrong with what Ferdinand said here!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post

Not really sure Mc#### had too many places to go, just took what was on offer. As for the ground size that revenue isn’t really relevant in big scheme of things.
                          Yep defo he's in the last chance saloon ! I'll wait to see how he manages for 10 or so games before jumping on the great coach band wagon , Les sez he's an ex England manager for young players to look up to but Les never said thousands upon thousands England fans looked at him as a cntu

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

LF is the f..king problem. The club has spiralled down ever since he returned as advisor to TF in September/October 2014.

He changes the club's aims every season because he is steering the ship without any idea where to.
                            Possibly your worst post ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Personally I don't see much wrong with what Ferdinand said here!
                              Because your pragmatic and not a Les hater Tarbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                Personally I don't see much wrong with what Ferdinand said here!
                                That’s because there isn’t much wrong with what les has said there.

Comment

Working...
                                X