Joey Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton

The midfield looked lost today Henry and Tozer so poor.

Barton would have made such a difference imo we looked rudderless.

Can we stop with the Barton love in now please? He's not our player anymore, get over it!

Comment

Thought Tozer was fine. Henry has put in some good shifts in the past but not this season. Sandro will replace Henry in the near future.

Comment

Lol.. Barton.. Dreary me mate. We were doing ok till the Penalty.. Luongo and cherry didn't play great, neither did Phillips. Just one of them games. Green was a tit, he lost us that game.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

No we didn't. Barton is not missed at all in my opinion and especially not today. It was a mistake by Green which cost us today.

After every defeat if it's not "Ramsey out" it's "we missed Barton". Boring, pointless and in my opinion incorrect.

Comment

no we missed sandro...if Henry is keeping Sandro out then something is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
              No we didn't. Barton is not missed at all in my opinion and especially not today. It was a mistake by Green which cost us today.

After every defeat if it's not "Ramsey out" it's "we missed Barton". Boring, pointless and in my opinion incorrect.
              Boring it maybe, but we were over run in midfield Tozer good on the ball but cant remember him winning many
              tackles or breaking up play we were almost bullied today.

Comment

We was played off the park, even when we went 1-0 we was still awful
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  Henry is keeping Sandro out because Sandro isn't fit. Simple as that.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think a better summation would be that we are missing a Bartonesque figure in the team. Someone to marshal and rally from the midfield, just not Barton though.

Comment

I've seen our midfield overrun many a time with Barton in the side. We need to find our best midfield pairing and let it bed in. All this chopping and changing doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        This times 1000000%.

Utter madness that CR says Henry is No.1 and Sandro wont walk back into the side. He's a zillion times better than Henry and needs to play.

2 defensive midfielders and 1 forward at home to confidence drained Forest? FFS

Comment

Kevin Nolan?????....Reduced wage obviously

Comment

the whole midfield was poor today , phillips half hearted , chery was not at the races , henry is at best a div 1 player but he don't pick himself does he

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
                              The midfield looked lost today Henry and Tozer so poor.

Barton would have made such a difference imo we looked rudderless.

What a load of cobblers
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                              X