Focus on the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus on the league

Sounds über banal, but it is a good thing in our situation IMHO.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Should put best players n team for cup games, no idea why we enter the cup competitions
    #pissedoff

Comment

Well done Ramsey,more evidence of his incompetence.

Comment

Ramsey is fooling everyone at the moment! IF green, austin, phillips etc leave WE ARE ####ED! Pray they don't leave!

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
          Ramsey is fooling everyone at the moment! IF green, austin, phillips etc leave WE ARE ####ED! Pray they don't leave!
          That's a bit of an overeaction. We are certainly not doomed, tonight was an experimental team. We still have Yun, Mackie, Fer etc to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            Should put best players n team for cup games, no idea why we enter the cup competitions
            #pissedoff
            Pretty sure its compulsory mate, thats why we do i reckon, otherwise i doubt we would even bother, along with untold other championship clubs determined for promotion who have gone out last round and this round.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              As fans we have no choice. Our club disrespects both cup competitions every year snd makes us a laughing stock in the process. Add into this that the club isn't expecting to be in the promotion shake up....all I see is that our only ambition is to avoid relegation.....so disillusioned at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Without stating the obvious, it's all we can do.

Comment

Yeh,but glass half full though. Wigan won a cup but are fannying around in Championship. We need to get to that promisedland for that new stadium in NW10 and cups/success will follow.

We'll take this on the chin and push forward for to our main goal - to get back up there. All hands to the pump. Will be great focus now.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNW9 View Post
                    Yeh,but glass half full though. Wigan won a cup but are fannying around in Championship. We need to get to that promisedland for that new stadium in NW10 and cups/success will follow.

We'll take this on the chin and push forward for to our main goal - to get back up there. All hands to the pump. Will be great focus now.
                    We are fannying around in the Championship and didn't win a cup...

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                      As fans we have no choice. Our club disrespects both cup competitions every year snd makes us a laughing stock in the process. Add into this that the club isn't expecting to be in the promotion shake up....all I see is that our only ambition is to avoid relegation.....so disillusioned at the moment.
                      You really think the club isn't expecting to be in the promotion shake up? With all due respect, you aren't seeing the full picture.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        think he meant league one...
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          We might be, but Wigan certainly aint.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            think he meant league one...
                            Blimey, forgot they were league 1. Just like Pompey who won a cup in recent times but are fannying around in the ether, just about. Let's not get ahead of ourselves and think about regrouping with a relatively new team/squad with a few unsettled. Let's bed a proper team down this season and think about the main task at hand - to get to the promisedland and hopefully get more fans as a result and then a brand new stadium closer to our origins and more top quality players will want to play for us. We R A Sleeping Giant (granted, a snoring giant after tonight,lol, but you catch my drift. Big things comeths for the Superhoops! (And I don't mean FFP)

Comment

Originally posted by kirill View Post
                              sounds über banal, but it is a good thing in our situation imho.
                              and when that goes tets up?
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X