youth team coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youth team coach

Ramsey is not the answer, never has been, charlton beat a team with more value in one player than their whole team, laughable

I genuinely believe we have a half decent squad, we're just missing a half decent manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      Ramsey is not the answer, never has been, charlton beat a team with more value in one player than their whole team, laughable
      We are stuck with him till Christmas at least. Better get used to it.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        Erm you're not aloud to express this opinion on here Quaz

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          We are stuck with him till Christmas at least. Better get used to it.
          Pre season killed it for me, was a shambles

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Erm you're not aloud to express this opinion on here Quaz

Sorry
            Its fact not opinion

Comment

Poor subs. Very poor. Could have had a chance of getting back into at two down if he'd have pulled Charlie and put the German and Jet up front and kept Chery on.

Comment

It's too early to make a judgement on him. However, he has in my view been given a hell of an opportunity to manage a championship side with no previous senior team experience. Hopefully we can get our season going in mid week

Comment

More importantly, let's see what CR says about this game. Does he play the Redknapp defense -- "they were a good team, we did some good things out there", blah blah -- or does he show some fight and honesty -- "we will not stop working on the practice pitch, we will not stop looking for players, who bring it on game day -- I don't like losing; we WILL find what it takes for us to win"

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    It's too early to make a judgement on him. However, he has in my view been given a hell of an opportunity to manage a championship side with no previous senior team experience. Hopefully we can get our season going in mid week
                    He was a prem manager last season. Won two games out of 13 and gets a 3 year contract.
                    #terryoconnor
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      He was a prem manager last season. Won two games out of 13 and gets a 3 year contract.
                      #terryoconnor
                      Been rewarding failure for years mate. Nothing will change till he's gone. In the meantime just gotta take the embarrassment . Look at the squad ffs no defence no strikers. 30 midfielders and people wonder why we concede and can't score against joke sides like charlton.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                        Been rewarding failure for years mate. Nothing will change till he's gone. In the meantime just gotta take the embarrassment . Look at the squad ffs no defence no strikers. 30 midfielders and people wonder why we concede and can't score against joke sides like charlton.
                        If you have a quality striker like CA with his mind elsewhere, you cannot expect to win games. Winning is about scoring goals. This situation is similar to the one we experienced in the Premier, with many quality players only here for the money!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          No, it isn't. Regardless of the situation that he finds himself in, he is laughably out of his depth. I don't blame him for that (Fernandes simply paniced when Redknapp was released, and brought in the next cab off the rank), but it is obvious that we are going one way with him in charge.....and it isn't up.

Comment

Ramsey should have stayed as just a coach. He is 53 and just happened to be here when we needed a manager. Would love him to succeed but I have zero confidence. Players he has brought in seem decent but I just don't see him getting results.

Comment

Knee jerk head-calling threads are back!
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X