Cherries plot Caulker transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherries plot Caulker transfer

Eddie Howe is ready to hand Queens Park Rangers defender Steven Caulker a Premier League lifeline - despite him being relegated in each of the past two seasons.

Howe has added the 23-year-old England international to his list of targets as he looks to revamp his squad ahead of the Cherries' first ever season in the top-flight.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ansfer-5907998

Please, please, please take the useless f acker. Please.

Comment

Would let him go straight away if money was offered.
      Invest the cash in someone else.
      Would be happy with Onouha and Hill, and losing Caulker next season.

Plus, Caulker seems to be another that follows trouble, and trouble follows him.
      He is probably on a huge wage as well, get rid!!

Comment

hope he goes. awful return considering the fee we paid, in retrospect a young CB like Caulker wasn't what we needed. maybe he'll be half decent starter for a mid table prem club in 5 years, however right now he's hopeless.

Worried about who we'll replace him with though. Hope it's someone with some experience who can take charge of the defence, not another 23yr old from League 1.
        Last edited by stationcafe; 19-06-2015, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Caulker is a Samba.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            Caulker is a Samba.
            I saw him more of a waltz type of guy, well the opposition seem to just waltz past him
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Yes please Eddie

Comment

All good and well selling Caulker, but replace him with who?

It's not like we have enough players as it is.

Pre-season starts in a few weeks and we are short in every position in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                  All good and well selling Caulker, but replace him with who?

It's not like we have enough players as it is.

Pre-season starts in a few weeks and we are short in every position in the squad.
                  that's assuming current players go -surely we only need to replace the likes of Charlie, Phillips, Sandro, Caulker etc once they are gone? If nobody wants them enough we still have them in OUR squad - a bit of patience is needed -we already have FOUR new players for next season and its not July yet.

Comment

anyone know how the young Scot Donaldson is progressing. Is he ready for the 1st team yet?
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      anyone know how the young Scot Donaldson is progressing. Is he ready for the 1st team yet?
                      Didn't he get injured Lyme? Or am I confusing him with another of our youngsters.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        Didn't he get injured Lyme? Or am I confusing him with another of our youngsters.
                        our full back has a bad injury and is out for a long spell. Donaldson the centre-back cost us £100,000+ a couple of years ago, seems to have disappeared altogether
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Yet another modern day player who thinks hes a bit of a wide boy and wants to go out partying. Hed get away with that if he was actually any good but he just comes across as a bit of a goon. Get rid at the first sensible offer that comes in , will surely be a loss but its another high wage poor return player off the books and we can re invest in a couple of young decent defenders who are here to play football not just fund a lavish lifestyle

Comment

Personally I'd like to keep caulker. At least until January. The boy had a ,are last year and there's no getting away from that. But he didn't perform no where near to his potential.
                            We certainly were shot changed by him. I actually think caulker needs a kick up the #### and to get his head down for a season in the championship. The lad has all the attributes to be the best cb in the league. If we can get off to a good start with our new footballing philosophy and energy it could revitalise what could be a key player for us.
                            Ned and caulker have the potential to be formidable in the championship. Ramsey gave the boy his shot in football and I think he will want caulker next season and I think he's owes us one too. It's no good to keep jumping ships, he needs to get his head down know and play in a winning team. It's a confidence thing I'm telling you.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Personally I'd like to keep caulker. At least until January. The boy had a ,are last year and there's no getting away from that. But he didn't perform no where near to his potential.
                              We certainly were shot changed by him. I actually think caulker needs a kick up the #### and to get his head down for a season in the championship. The lad has all the attributes to be the best cb in the league. If we can get off to a good start with our new footballing philosophy and energy it could revitalise what could be a key player for us.
                              Ned and caulker have the potential to be formidable in the championship. Ramsey gave the boy his shot in football and I think he will want caulker next season and I think he's owes us one too. It's no good to keep jumping ships, he needs to get his head down know and play in a winning team. It's a confidence thing I'm telling you.
                              Totally agree maids!! Starting to think I was the only 1 who hopes he will stay.

Remember when he 1st signed every 1 was raving about him, "future England captain" etc etc (would love to get those threads back up by the way??) but after 1 poor season in the premiership with a mix mash of players playing along side him Rio 1 minute, Dunne the other then the odd partnership with Ned no wonder he couldnt really settle. And now the good old boo boy are crying he's no good for us, get rid. Ffs give this young lad a frickin chance, 'potential' doesnt just disappear. I hope he stays, gets his head down and that Ramsey/Les can get his confidence up so he can prove a few people wrong.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X