Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think The Club Will Get It Right Again And Get Us Back Up At The First Attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is two questions!

Do I think the club will get it right? Yes, eventually.

Do I think we will bounce back at the first attempt. We might, but I don't think so.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

If we get mid table, new players, better youth system, lower wage bill, players that want to play for the club and a good foundation to build on thwn that will be a bloody good season. Dont think CR is the right man he hasn't managed to turn the team around but we have had worse. The only real worry is the Championship is probably the hardest place to cut your teeth and I dont want the same thing to happen again ie down to league 1and the cluba future could be in doubt again

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Didnt you see the statement, debt is minimal (probably just the ten million to the bank)
        Seen this a few times. The debt is not "Just £10m to the bank". According to Companies House and the latest published accounts the debt is £46m to the bank secured against Loftus Road, £125m to Tune Group and £33m to Sea Dream. To say the bank loan is for the new stadium is also rubbish, all that has been spent so far is £4m by Rangers Developments Ltd.

So even with £60m of loans written off we still owe £204m. Not bad considering they bought the club 4 years ago just as it was going up to the riches of the premiership. Makes you wonder what they have spent all of the clubs money on that was earned in the 3 premiership years,

Comment

Originally posted by Maidohoops View Post
          Seen this a few times. The debt is not "Just £10m to the bank". According to Companies House and the latest published accounts the debt is £46m to the bank secured against Loftus Road, £125m to Tune Group and £33m to Sea Dream. To say the bank loan is for the new stadium is also rubbish, all that has been spent so far is £4m by Rangers Developments Ltd.

So even with £60m of loans written off we still owe £204m. Not bad considering they bought the club 4 years ago just as it was going up to the riches of the premiership. Makes you wonder what they have spent all of the clubs money on that was earned in the 3 premiership years,
          So we owe 46 million then , not to much considering i suppose, seeing as we have got parachute payments to come still. The rest is not 'owed', they have put that in as investment, and cant owe money to themselves.

Comment

Very early to say as we don't know what transfer activity will go on in the close season, however I am voting no. Last time around I stated form the off I thought we would be well in the mix to go back up, but this time I am not so sure at all. I reckon we will be hovering around mid-table all season. Replacing Austin's goals is going to be one hell of a task, not just this season, but the season we got promoted, we didn't have too many goals in us, Charlie aside.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

As silly as it sounds I think we are better off NOT trying to go straight back up.

Ever since we were taken over by TF & had that mad rush to bring players in before the deadline slammed shut, we have always had a big turnaround of players in transfer windows, never really getting the balance right. I, personally, think we need to take a backwards step & try & build a sustainable squad that won't need drastically altering every summer.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No chance. No sitting on the fence this time around. Last season I thought we'd go up as champions, of course we just scraped through. But think we will finish bottom half of table.

Comment

The board will be demanding we go back up. The money is too big not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    No . Hasn't got any managerial experience and it's the hardest league going . Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday . Complete cop out if we keep Ramsey on . Well do ok but won't go up IMHO
                    Chris hughton got Newcastle promoted from championship with no previous managerial experience

Comment

Relegation to League 1 BUT We will win the FA Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        The board will be demanding we go back up. The money is too big not to.
                        Nail on head me thinks

Comment

Working...
                        X