Latest QPR podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest QPR podcast

Well worth a listen. Basically they're laying the blame for our current predicament firmly at TF's door for not hiring experienced football people to run the club for him, and three years down the line we're now paying the price for it. Whittingham, Mendes and Charles speak a lot of sense and I can't really disagree with a word of it. If this is interpreted by some as a negative thread then you'll just have to deal with it and smell the coffee, because IMO this is the brutal reality of the situation:

Who,are the people involved and giving there opinions stan? Do they matter, or they just bods off the street?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Who,are the people involved and giving there opinions stan? Do they matter, or they just bods off the street?
      All life-long R's fans and ST holders who follow the club home and away.

Comment

Clive Whittingham is the guy that runs LFW Kev. An exceptionally good writer. I've added below, his report on the Palace game, which is well worth the read if you haven't seen it.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...ers/news/38148

Comment

the show is better when finney doesnt host
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Clive Whittingham is the guy that runs LFW Kev. An exceptionally good writer. I've added below, his report on the Palace game, which is well worth the read if you haven't seen it.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...ers/news/38148
            Cheers. Is he the one who wouldn't give qpr their qpr twitter name? If so im not listening mate.

Comment

Cheers. Is he the one who wouldn't give qpr their qpr twitter name? If so im not listening mate.
              No he's certainly not. Youre referring to Mike QPR Report who has nothing to do with the QPR Podcast.

Comment

No mate. That was someone who doesn't attend the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  No he's certainly not. Youre referring to Mike QPR Report who has nothing to do with this.
                  Brilliant, will deffo look forward to listening later. Thanks for posting, but i had to check.

@ Brighton - even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                    the show is better when finney doesnt host
                    Agree
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

An excellent report on the Palace game.
                      The comments re: Phillips SWP Taarabt were spot on. as were thosr about QPR as a Premier League side over the last 4 years.
                      the Board need to get a grip on things Sir Les is a step in the right direction but they need to replace Beard with a footbal Chief Executive like Devlin or Dein.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        An excellent report on the Palace game.
                        The comments re: Phillips SWP Taarabt were spot on. as were thosr about QPR as a Premier League side over the last 4 years.
                        the Board need to get a grip on things Sir Les is a step in the right direction but they need to replace Beard with a footbal Chief Executive like Devlin or Dein.
                        Whilst I take your point, comparing Mark Devlin to David Dein caused me to smile and raise my eyebrows at the same time.

Bit like wanting either Karl Henry or Christiano Ronaldo in your team.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          All life-long R's fans and ST holders who follow the club home and away.
                          so am i ,but no one listens to me
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                            Do a podcast and i will mate.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                              Ask to go on then. They have different R's fans as guests every week.

Comment

Working...
                              X