Ramsey is not the answer discuss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    Was that when green played him into trouble with a short ball?
    Cant recall exact situation but if Green was involved not surprised as his distribution is shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      He ain't doing himself any favours playing swp and toillet, surly adel, vargas, zarate can't be all injured. He as got to drop Bobby for vargas IMO
      I know Adel and Vargas was injured, surprised Zarate wasn't in there... But they won't help our defensive frailties.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I'm not saying there isn't a problem. I'm saying that the problem isn't Ramsey, it is the individual who should know better on the pitch. The fact of today is that Rio was being schooled on defending from Caulker and when that happens, you know your career is farked.
        Thought Caulker was sh1t again today and made his usual error that nearly gifted them a goal. Whole defence is pony tbh. Caulker is Championship quality at best.

Comment

Whats the point now its too late and no one out there to take over that's why he got the job in the first place

We have cast the dice now just need to hope against hope they win. Saving grace is that I don't think anyone down there is going to go on a run of wins so it will be tight until the end

Comment

I have supported green as a top shot stopper and he does usually make smart decisions. Today, I think the score would have been worse without him but he didn't have a great game like usual. He made some top saves but his distribution was awful.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Also could I just make the point that this poll is embarrassing.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                We do look more organised Nick but nothing other then that has changed. Working would be changing the defeats by the odd goal to draws but we still lose and make basic errors every game which cost goals
                Agree Wests but thats down to stupid individual errors, not an overall game plan imo.... get the ball out to the wings and whip it in is something we should of been doing all season but we just didnt have the players who could do that. Now CR has brought Phillips to life we can play that way... just look how many assists he's had under CR. Thats the game.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Too late to get rid imo. Dont know if it is his inexperience as a manager or if its orders from above but some of his decisions have been shown up.

Comment

Getting rid of him now would be like jumping from a leaking lifeboat. You're screwed either way.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      Too late to get rid imo. Dont know if it is his inexperience as a manager or if its orders from above but some of his decisions have been shown up.
                      Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Getting rid of him now would be like jumping from a leaking lifeboat. You're screwed either way.
                      ...yep...All aboard the QPRT itanic

Comment

Cant see what he is doing better than HR really, but its too late now..we are down.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Cant see what he is doing better than HR really, but its too late now..we are down.
                          He has the team playing a solid style of football which should be working but relies on solidity throughout the team. He can't get that at the moment due to individual errors defensively from Rio, Green etc.

Comment

5 games...honeymoon period over for Ramsey...We need someone with the experience of keeping clubs in the premier league who doesn't throw youth players in at the deep end...who could that be

SAVE US HARRY!!!

Comment

I canīt really get why he isenīt playing Zarate when it is so obvious that we need opposite movements upfront. Hoilett is certainly not the answer to that question.IMO.

What Iīm hopeing is that Ramsey is just experimenting with the squad and will present his preferred 11 against CP.

Personally, I hope that Joe Sendles white and Reeco Cox will be given a fair chance, maybe from the start. They cant do any worse than what we are fielding now..
                              Vargas should also get a chance.
                              Last edited by Shania; 07-03-2015, 09:18 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                He has the team playing a solid style of football which should be working but relies on solidity throughout the team. He can't get that at the moment due to individual errors defensively from Rio, Green etc.
                                You missed out Caulker, the king of individual errors, and i wouldnt call our football solid at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X