Same Old Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Old Rangers

Hope the losers...um I mean players, enjoy their their nice trip to Dubai..

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    A little harsh on some of them, congrats on 23K posts Dave!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Another moment off madness from Barton cost us any chance
      You Rsssssss

Comment

get real - from what I managed to see that was a terrific backs to the wall performance that deserved much better. I didn't see the Joey incident - but the rest really stood up and were counted. Two youngsters having decent games - how on Earth can you say "same old" - unless you mean we have our Rangers back of course?

Comment

Very harsh from what I can gather .. Decimated midfield and most of the game a man short

Comment

Agree Dave, poor game from start to finish.

Comment

You're assuming that they want to go to Dubai....

Either way, one last minute goal doesn't make any difference to whether a trip to a training camp elsewhere is a good or bad thing.

Comment

Thought both teams out there looked very poor. Can see why both are in relegation trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  Another moment off madness from Barton cost us any chance
                  Should be fined by the club a months wage at least, he broke the record last game with most successive yellows and today does this.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    Thought both teams out there looked very poor. Can see why both are in relegation trouble.
                    Yeah, table doesn't lie at this stage.

I still don't think we'll stay up, but that's still an improvement on how I felt a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      That's harsh mate, we played with 10 men for most of it, players out so I think they did well.

Comment

Ha never noticed the post count gator. Typical it's a defeat.

@Worton same old because again we concede a late goal and again we lose an important game. Same old ....

Personally I'd like to see their jollyup to the sun cancelled....

Comment

deserved the draw today. showed fight and look up for the battle ahead with two young guns both playing well. reckon we can stay up. btw joey is a c@nt.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                            get real - from what I managed to see that was a terrific backs to the wall performance that deserved much better. I didn't see the Joey incident - but the rest really stood up and were counted. Two youngsters having decent games - how on Earth can you say "same old" - unless you mean we have our Rangers back of course?
                            Cant agree Dave , thats how i saw it.
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Ha never noticed the post count gator. Typical it's a defeat.

@Worton same old because again we concede a late goal and again we lose an important game. Same old ....

Personally I'd like to see their jollyup to the sun cancelled....
                              I assume that's because you're thinking the Dubai trip is a reward of some sort, rather than for intense training away from the usual environment.

Comment

Working...
                              X