TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF

When will he learn? Nevermind a dream manager, what ####ing timing! Hours before a huge game, absolute clown!

Would love him to keep his mouth shut and get on with it.

Making such comments will backfire and I'd put money on the fact, we as a club will be a laughing stock in the press come the announcement, unless it's Guardiola!

Oh give over Matty for fvck sake... all you've been banging on about is TF recently like Vblock. Change the record... if you don't like it, support another club. Cant be dealing with your negativity.

Your the clown fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      When will he learn? Nevermind a dream manager, what ####ing timing! Hours before a huge game, absolute clown!

Would love him to keep his mouth shut and get on with it.

Making such comments will backfire and I'd put money on the fact, we as a club will be a laughing stock in the press come the announcement, unless it's Guardiola!
      But we WON the game - Have a nice happy day Matty

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Oh give over Matty for fvck sake... all you've been banging on about is TF recently like Vblock. Change the record... if you don't like it, support another club. Cant be dealing with your negativity.

Your the clown fella.
        So because we won it's ok? This place would be in meltdown if we lost. The result changes nothing.

You do nothing but brown nose TF, you're a drip!

Why would I support another club you clown? Do I have to like the chairman? No.

Where's the negativity? Simply saying our chairman should shut his mouth and get on with the job instead of his PR ########.

Comment

Said the same yesterday: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...19#post1386619

Comment

So because we won it's ok? This place would be in meltdown if we lost. The result changes nothing.

Where's the negativity? Simply saying our chairman should shut his mouth and get on with the job instead of his PR ########.
            pipedown with your constant slating of our chairman. I don't brown nose anyone fella, I look at it from the bigger picture.
            We aint won in 12 away games, everyones United and you come out with that.. don't need it and don't need fans like you in the run in, spouting sh1te.

Club together some many big man and put an offer in to do TF's job for a week.

Don't need fans creating pointless negative threads that help nothing after last night.

You wana get angry at the world, do away from QPR.

Comment

I agree with you, it was a silly thing to do, I think the bottom line is, he is a big kid like all of us.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

What if, what if, hold on for a second here coz this might be strange to you... what if TF was a smart businessman who has had experience dealing with hiring and firing managers of his business and has probably already spoken to those at the club about it and actually had planned this with les etc prior to making the announcement.

People complain about this club being a joke to the press, at the end of the season, when the joke survive and their love children Leicester and Villa get relegated, then we will see who is laughing. So lets stop caring what the press thing because the truth is, it doesn't matter.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Completely agree with your post Stan. I'd love nothing more than TF to come off twitter.

People make me laugh. Didn't a lot flip when Harry used to talk about new signings before they signed? Yet it's perfectly acceptable for our chairman to say all this before it's been completed and hours before a huge game.

As you say, well done to the staff and players.

Comment

Your the clown fella.
                    oh fvck off you dullard.. pipedown with your constant slating of our chairman.
                    Ladies, easy on the insults please!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      I agree with you, it was a silly thing to do, I think the bottom line is, he is a big kid like all of us.
                      Exactly this, sometimes you can't help yourself.

Please debate without name calling, otherwise you'll find yourself in the away section.

Comment

[QUOTE=West London is Rss;1386832]pipedown with your constant slating of our chairman. I don't brown nose anyone fella, I look at it from the bigger picture.
                        We aint won in 12 away games, everyones United and you come out with that.. don't need it and don't need fans like you in the run in, spouting sh1te.

Don't need fans creating pointless negative threads that help nothing after last night.

I agree....I think what ever TF does he will be slated by some on here.

although be careful of the pot calling kettle black..i believe a certain thread was started this morning aiming to dig out fans who had earlier dared to call phillips Average!

Comment

Perhaps it was done on purpose to fire up the team last night and if it was .......it worked !!!

Comment

pipedown with your constant slating of our chairman. I don't brown nose anyone fella, I look at it from the bigger picture.

You wana get angry at the world, do away from QPR.
                            It's a forum, I'll voice my opinion when I want.

Where am I spouting shite, our are you making up your argument as you go along as usual? I posted facts, unlike clueless people like yourself who think everything is rosy! If you think his timing of his tweet was acceptable then you're deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Perhaps it was done on purpose to fire up the team last night and if it was .......it worked !!!
                              That could also be true, if he hadn't maybe we wouldn't have won?

Comment

Working...
                              X