Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So was Harry the stumbling block? Do you think we can survive now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So was Harry the stumbling block? Do you think we can survive now?

Vote!!
    Yes, more confident now
    43.48%
    No, too late, we will still go down
    19.57%
    Dunno, it really depends on who will take over
    36.96%
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Depends on who they bring in and how the players respond.

Comment

Given the point totals of the teams at bottom of the table, I think we COULD have survived with Harry, and I think we COULD still get relegated without him.

Next 3 games will be a pretty good indicator of our chances.

Comment

What about the i have always thought we would stay up even when harry was in charge choice...(for the Positive brigade as we are called)

Comment

Yes we now have a punchers chance of staying up. Hopefully will give it ago away from home in games we all believe are very winnable

Comment

Clean slate for EVERYONE now.

Gives every single player the opportunity to impress. No need to worry about losing your place after playing well, just to fit in a favourite.

Players could be played in the positions that best suit them. In a system that best suits those available.

We could still go down obviously, but so what? That wasn't the main source of discontent. We could now start to do things in the correct manner.

A good question to ask would be "Are there any negatives about this?" Can't see any personally.

Comment

With Harry we were going down, that's for sure. Depends on the players. They must stop making stupid mistakes; must work harder; and stick to a plan. If a new manager get the full support of all players, then we have a chance...a good chance actually.

Comment

I think it depends on who takes over, but we stand a much better chance now.

Comment

Am glad harry as gone, looking at our home fixtures it don't look to promising, but you never no with a new game plan and playing the right players where they should play we could surprise
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

NO

Comment

Voted NO purely for the fact we have got Dunne, hill, Henry, Zamora and Toilett still as main men in our team, and even fergie and jose as a duo couldnt keep a team with players of that standard in the premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Voted NO purely for the fact we have got Dunne, hill, Henry, Zamora and Toilett still as main men in our team, and even fergie and jose as a duo couldnt keep a team with players of that standard in the premiership.
                        We have the players to field an excellent, exciting and attacking team without any of those near it, Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          We have the players to field an excellent, exciting and attacking team without any of those near it, Kev.
                          Really? Would love to see them all dropped to the bench unless of emergencies mate (barr henry maybe thats harsh, but hes not a prem player is he)

Comment

we have a slim chance but we need to battle every game , the next 3 at home look like no points on paper. we have turned over the north london clubs at home in recent
                            years so you never know

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              Am glad harry as gone, looking at our home fixtures it don't look to promising, but you never no with a new game plan and playing the right players where they should play we could surprise
                              Very slim chance. Poor team selection and tactics hopefully improve but we are left with a poor sqaud and they are still here.

Comment

Working...
                              X