No announcement yet.

Zarate back to WHU???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting record after record this season, aren't we.

Never thought I'd see us take a loan in and ship him out by the end of January though.

Only two more away defeats to equal Liverpool's record. Exciting times indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
      More fool us. You should never agree to a loan where the parent club have the option to re-call the player.
      Especially one so essential to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Especially one so essential to the team.
        He could've been. We'll never know now though will we?
        Last edited by surrey_hoop; 02-02-2015, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Did he actually touch the ball at Burnley??
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            Absolute joke. The priority was to strengthen the forward position in this TW...we are now going to weaken it even further instead. I give up with this Board and management.
            Yep. Embarrassing. Definitely underlying issues with regards to Zarate. Power struggle imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Yep. Embarrassing. Definitely underlying issues with regards to Zarate. Power struggle imo.
              I hope Mr. PR comes out and clarifies the thinking behind this decision on Twitter. I would be fascinated to read what they are.

Comment

Now, Zarate know HR wanted to get rid of him, he will play for him if he has to stay, HR will be gone by the end of the month!!!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Was told about zarate going back at 2 this afternoon. kin joke,what the uck is going on.5 month mutch? Ain't got a danny,go now Harry!!
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Sky Sports News just stated that the Premier League would potentially block him going back this soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Athy View Post
                      Sky Sports News just stated that the Premier League would potentially block him going back this soon.
                      The FA are doing Redknapp's job for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormwood Tubs View Post
                        Bizarre, after all that we are still a striker short. If Austin gets injured we are ####ed! Must be a serious problem with Zarate, either fitness or attitude.
                        I cant wait for Nikos 5 game stretch at ST if Charlie gets injured again!

Comment

A player can't go back in the same window
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

A players not allowed to return back to their club in the same transfer window they left in.

Zarate's staying!!.....
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              A players not allowed to return back to their club in the same transfer window they left in.

Zarate's staying!!.....
                              Hallelujah

Comment

Someone should stick this up at the club somewhere....

Comment

Working...
                                X