How long does Redknapp have left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does Redknapp have left?

Is Harry really the man to turn our away form around? Negative tactics, poor subs and zero passion would suggest not. With that in mind, how long should he be given?

Poor players =poor subs tbf

Comment

He's got till the end of the season regardless
      I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Five minutes left in this game, and we are pressing hard for another goal, can we at least give him the remaining five mins?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Poor players =poor subs tbf
          OK, even taking into account that the players on the bench are not good enough, the tactics and mentality of the team absolutely stinks away from home - surely the bucks stops with the manager?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Five minutes left in this game, and we are pressing hard for another goal, can we at least give him the remaining five mins?
            To make it 3-2, and another defeat? If we must.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Yeah, I'd give him that.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I actually thought we played well tonight barring the 3 individual mistakes. Certainly not the same feeling I had after the Man U/Spurs/West Ham game. Isla looks lively. Austin back on Sat. Feeling positive

Comment

How was this negative tactics... Jesus some of u will never be happy. 16 shots at goal, 8 corners and the same possession. We have literally only lost due to 3 deflections

Comment

here we go......the default thread as per usual. Harry out, out out!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                      How was this negative tactics... Jesus some of u will never be happy. 16 shots at goal, 8 corners and the same possession. We have literally only lost due to 3 deflections
                      That 1st half was extremely negative, and by then the damage was done.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                        OK, even taking into account that the players on the bench are not good enough, the tactics and mentality of the team absolutely stinks away from home - surely the bucks stops with the manager?
                        We've been ok till the goals .....spirit is good. But don't forget the players will be feeling this away day monkey on their backs...so to concede two like that will hit their confidence

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          here we go......the default thread as per usual. Harry out, out out!!!!
                          Its only a default thread because Redknapp can't adapt - if he did, there would be no need to moan. It's not losing at Everton that bothers me, its the way that we look like a beaten side as soon as the 1st goal goes in.
                          Last edited by surrey_hoop; 15-12-2014, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Lets move on to Saturday instead.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Lets move on to Saturday instead.
                              As big a game as West Brom is, we can't bury our heads in the sand when it comes to our away form. Harry will be taken to task by Fenandes about it at some stage...I just hope it's before it's too late.

Comment

Working...
                              X