• Really?

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...Crouch-January

Harry Redknapp linked with Crouch shocker

Done alright against us though TBF
    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

doubt stoke would sell

Comment

Same age with Bobby,so not looking for a long term replacement,if we sign him,but doubt it. Hopefully just papertalk. Don't have nothing against him,but younger signings please

Comment

We will need him of chaz goes to newcastle like it says in the other papers.

Comment

Crouch knows how to handle pressure. That is a plus in a relegation battle.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
              doubt stoke would sell
              Looks like his contract is set to in the summer. If he's not going to sign a new I guess stoke will look to cash in on him.
              With that in mind I don't think the fee will break the bank and I would have him in a heartbeat if that's the case.

Comment

Back in Stoke's team and scored two in two games. Be a great signing on a short term contract for token transfer fee but be amazed if Stoke wd let him go till the end of the season - why would they? Don't know why some Rs fans are so opposed to his signing tho - just because Redknapp is sometimes too keen on an old boys re-union IF we cd get him from Jan till the end of the season he cd be the difference between staying up and going down. What other proven prem and international goal-scorers who are still doing it are we likely to attract in Jan?

Comment

That's the least surprising transfer rumour of the January window out of the way already.

Comment

no chance

Comment

Originally posted by Briankey81 View Post
                      Looks like his contract is set to in the summer. If he's not going to sign a new I guess stoke will look to cash in on him.
                      With that in mind I don't think the fee will break the bank and I would have him in a heartbeat if that's the case.
                      oh i didn't know that.
                      if the fee wasn't too high I would definitely have him, great man

Comment

#rightsort
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzz.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy transfer window without fail

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy transfer window without fail
                              Surprised you bothered ................
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X