No announcement yet.

Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't sign him. Bring younger pacey striker.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

As the lady said wer'e in a relegation battle we haven'got time blood an unknown , every other club is looking for young pacey strikers so they command top dolla wich means we would spend all the budget on one player when we need to strengthen in other area's as well .
      Dont forget Crouch does great work off the ball unsettling defenders which would benifit Austin and Vargus

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        As the lady said wer'e in a relegation battle we haven'got time blood an unknown , every other club is looking for young pacey strikers so they command top dolla wich means we would spend all the budget on one player when we need to strengthen in other area's as well .
        Dont forget Crouch does great work off the ball unsettling defenders which would benifit Austin and Vargus
        Zamora is already doing so Isn't he?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          Zamora is already doing so Isn't he?
          Yep he certainly is but can you gaurantee him staying fit ? Belt and braces , me ideally I'd go for a young player from lower league plus Crouch for now

Comment

I would have Crouch all day long. Bobby, as good as he has been, could break down again. Would be good to have a similar player to him.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We get linked with him every transfer window, for me he could do a job on a short term contract. He gives you a slightly different option to Bobby and could give dividends if we swapped them about. Think this window will be difficult to get half decent players in, you just hope that our scouting system works and we could pick up a unkown youngster from a top side.

Crouchy is surprisingly agile for a lanky chap.
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                We get linked with him every transfer window, for me he could do a job on a short term contract. He gives you a slightly different option to Bobby and could give dividends if we swapped them about. Think this window will be difficult to get half decent players in, you just hope that our scouting system works and we could pick up a unkown youngster from a top side.

Crouchy is surprisingly agile for a lanky chap.
                I agree mate. IMO Crouch is almost as good as Bobby at holding the ball up, but will bring goals, Bobby hasn't scored yet this season.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  I would have Crouch all day long. Bobby, as good as he has been, could break down again. Would be good to have a similar player to him.
                  All comes down to money for me. On a free transfer or small nominal fee with realistic wages and a reduction in salary if we're relegated then I'd take him. If it's a big fee or he wants a lot of money and/or a long contract then I'd leave well alone. Last thing we need is to be in the Championship with FFP looming and players in their mid 30's on big salaries!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    All comes down to money for me. On a free transfer or small nominal fee with realistic wages and a reduction in salary if we're relegated then I'd take him. If it's a big fee or he wants a lot of money and/or a long contract then I'd leave well alone. Last thing we need is to be in the Championship with FFP looming and players in their mid 30's on big salaries!
                    Good post
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Said it before, theres know way Crouch is coming here!!.... He made it perfectly clear last transfer window that he was happy and settled at Stoke also MH has made it clear he doesnt want him to go.... also why would he swap playing for an established PL side to a relegation fighting side??

Thats not to say I wouldnt want him here. He would score us goals and play the BZ role well.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Ageing overrated strikers with a low scoring record, exactly what we need in our situation. Crouch would be the final piece in our relegation puzzle. Wish we could get Heskey as well, then we could sell that useless Austin.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Said it before, theres know way Crouch is coming here!!.... He made it perfectly clear last transfer window that he was happy and settled at Stoke also MH has made it clear he doesnt want him to go.... also why would he swap playing for an established PL side to a relegation fighting side??

Thats not to say I wouldnt want him here. He would score us goals and play the BZ role well.
                          Because his contract runs out in July and Stokes board are refusing to give him a new one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Because his contract runs out in July and Stokes board are refusing to give him a new one!
                            MH is keen for him to be offered a new contract and if he's going to keep scoring goals it wont take a lot for MH to get his own way (we all know that!!). Stoke will offer him a new contract... It probably wont be a big money deal and a case of take it or leave it, but he'll take it because he's settled there.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              MH is keen for him to be offered a new contract and if he's going to keep scoring goals it wont take a lot for MH to get his own way (we all know that!!). Stoke will offer him a new contract... It probably wont be a big money deal and a case of take it or leave it, but he'll take it because he's settled there.
                              Not sure Abbey is tho

Comment

Would take him all day. The fee would be very small but wages could be a problem. Give him an 18 month deal, nothing more.

Thought he bossed our defenders in the league game and caused problems. The difference in our performances with Bobby up top with Charlie is huge and we must sign a similar ilk of player due to Bobby's fitness and for me Crouch fits the bill perfectly.

I expect us to bring in two strikers in January, a big man and either a proven goalscorer or someone with pace.

Comment

Working...
                                X