Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Mulraney

Notts Forest youngster joins the R's.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/...ake-mulraney/?

Under 30 - Shock!

that will upset some

Comment

He'll be 31 when he makes his debut!!!....

Comment

Former Forest hopeful? Not a current one?

Comment

He'll be worth £75m in three years... after we sell him to Liverpool for 20 quid!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Former Forest hopeful? Not a current one?
            Don't sound promising at first.......But remember we do have Glen Hoddle on our staff that specialized in getting kids rejected by clubs back on the football ladder with his academies

Comment

Clearly played for Harry in Sunday league

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Don't sound promising at first.......But remember we do have Glen Hoddle on our staff that specialized in getting kids rejected by clubs back on the football ladder with his academies
                great shout
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Good shout, we also signed another kid from the USA recently, looks like we are getting the youth programe on track, fingers crossed.
                  Last edited by californiahoop; 11-12-2014, 09:40 AM.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop;1354883.
                    Good shout, we also signed
                    His mum supports spurs.
                    #rightsort
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Friend of mine knows him personally and seems to rate him pretty highly. Only on a 6 month contract anyway so we'll see I guess.
                      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Good luck to the boy and gives us a chance to take a better look at him. If we keep searching like this we'll find another gem.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                          Good shout, we also signed another kid from the USA recently, looks like we are getting the youth programe on track, fingers crossed.
                          Do you know who the USA kid is? Is there an article or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRwisco View Post
                            Do you know who the USA kid is? Is there an article or anything?
                            I think he had a scandinavian name, looks like we are getting another one, I am liking this very much!
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                            X