Everton Sods Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everton Sods Law

Now if we could some how find a way to beat them we would go one point behind them and that would not be a bad barometer of how our season has picked up

Now they play midweek in the Europa Cup and their form after their midweek fixtures has been patchy with them dropping a few points but as is Rangers luck instead of playing them on the Sunday when their tired they get an extra day to recover as we face them on the Monday night

The away form needs to pick up and pick up soon and for this game we seriously need to shake up our attitude and intentions away from home. Everton will expect the Rangers side of the previous eight away games to tip up well lets surprise them and put out an attacking side and see if it makes any difference

We have humiliated ourselves live on the box away from home on a few occasions this season please don't do that again QPR

Well I hope we play well and have a real go hope we attack as I'll be taking another 2 days off to make the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
      Well I hope we play well and have a real go hope we attack as I'll be taking another 2 days off to make the trip.
      Train up after work on the Monday and back home Tuesday morning

Adelphi booked for £30

Comment

How many you think we're take? 500 my guess

Comment

Went to everton once and we won comfortably, so thinking of going this time to try and recreate it.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Adelphi booked for £30
            got free coach tickets but might stay up. Wat u pay for train?

Comment

Although they're in Europa action the Thursday before it's a "dead rubber" I think? They've already won group I believe. Presume they'll rest a few players and/or not overly exert themselves so we can't expect a euro hangover to affect them.
              Bit of an anomaly Goodison in that I've seen us win there about 4 times (maybe more) I reckon over the years and we can't say that about many grounds past Birmingham can we! They're not exactly firing on all cylinders and I can see their crowd getting baity if we can get stuck in a keep them out for 20/25 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Went to everton once and we won comfortably, so thinking of going this time to try and recreate it.
                When Bradley Allen scored a hat trick. Was at that game n all.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Adelphi booked for £30

stayed there couple weeks back for the boxing isles.....its like scouse snatchville central!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We are due an away day performance.......I'd bite your entire arm off for a point right now.

Comment

We beat them under Warnock with half a team out, what a day

Comment

Personally I'm not too disappointed Charlie's out. We will more than likely lose and create nothing so instead of chasing scraps all night, he can have a well earned rest before the winnable home game against West Brom.

Also, I think Harry will have to change things and away from home we need another formula. The problem is he's been playing defensively, too deep and inviting teams onto us, and they eventually break us down to win. But it's wave after wave because we have no outlet and no pace. For me, I'd move Vargas up top instead of Charlie, replace Vargas out wide with Hoilett and drop / rest Zamora for Philips. Team as per below. At least then we'd have a load of pace in the side and can give them something to worry about. Also, with the likes of Baines bombing forward, we can exploit gaps he leaves behind and stretch their cente backs if we counter quickly. There's still enough solidity and defensive cover in this side to be tight, but at least there's be a threat and an outlet going forward.

..................Green
                        Isla......Dunne.....Caulker.....Yun
                        Hoilett...Henry.....Barton.....Fer
                        ...........Vargas.....Philips

Comment

When we beat them 3-0 in about 93 it was the most complete away performance I have ever seen!! Could have been 6!! Happy days!

Comment

Got a feeling we'll get tonked whatever side they put out.

Comment

With Hull Playing Chelsea, Leicester playing Man city , Burnley playing Southampton All games they are unlikely to pick up any points.

Stoke and Palace play each other as do WBA and Villa. Sunderland have west ham who are no push overs all 3 possible draws

if we can pick up anything at Everton it will be a massive boost for us

Comment

Working...
                              X