Raheem Sterling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheem Sterling

Clapped onto the pitch at the start but booed off it at the end what a shame that he never showed a little bit more respect to the club that groomed him

Never forget where you came form Raheem as as quickly as you have risen to such great heights you can quickly descend

No respect

What did he do? I must have missed the massive disrespect he showed us.

Comment

Mouthing off at the QPR fans after throwing himself down

Comment

Uploaded a pic on his instagram after the game of him playing for us in the academy, saying something like "got a win where it all started for me"

[IMG]

Back to where it all started great win from the boys 3 points yerrrr boiiii 👌

View on Instagram

[/IMG]
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

That it?

Comment

Didn't do much wrong from where I was sitting in fairness.

Comment

Don't get booed off for nothing gents when you get a standing ovation when your name is called out before the game

Comment

Booed off as he set up two goals & was a thorn in our side is the way I saw it.

Saw people where I sit in G block SAR giving him dogs abuse, just brushed it off.

Comment

When did we turn into such sensitive souls?

Comment

Wasn't it because he pointed at the player who'd fouled him looking to get him booked?

Comment

"He sleeps when he wants".

Comment

Couldn't give a monkeys about what he did. What a player the boy is, different class

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
                          Couldn't give a monkeys about what he did. What a player the boy is, different class
                          Mustard. Rapid, quick thinking, good feet & a constant menace.

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
                            Was you over the moon with his performance? You dont care what he does, even that pass that caused the last second winning own goal that robbed of us of a fully deserved point????????

Comment

Reminds me of SWP in his very early days. Unlike SWP though Sterling will get proper development.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X