• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He wont be going anytime soon

Harry and Tony cosy up for the media and buys him dinner to save his job
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...fernandes.html

This is embarrasing

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Harry had already said that he was having dinner with Tony. If Tony had not said anything, the media would have said why not etc etc. I have read through the article and the tweets, and nowhere does it say Tony said that Harry wont be sacked. He said he was up to it, probably because Harry told him that. For all we know the discussion could have been that if results didn't improve Tony would have to look into changing the management. This is not something which would be reported to the press.

Comment

Perfect positive start to the day. Thanks op. Loving the optimism four hours before a massive match against a football giant who play real madrid in three days.
        Some people are very ungrateful, spoilt and have got very short memories. That bloke made this possible today, and i couldnt give a flying fig what anyone says they aint stopping me enjoying the buzz of a day out in the october twenty degree sunshine of Sheperds bush today. So scream harry out or tony out as loud as you like at the ground or your tv, laptop screen or wireless, im going to be shouting 'you r's' and hoping for a display like the last time we played them at home.
        So LATERS to the positives, the happy clappers, the moaners, the plastics and the armchairs alike cos If you love rangers and are praying for a win , then good luck, or if you love to hate an old man morethan you do the club and want us to get hammered, then good luck to you as well.
        Only time will tell what will happen and who gets their wishes.
        Peace.
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 19-10-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Fernandes is an utter clown I don't understand why so many cant see it

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Perfect positive start to the day. Thanks op. Loving the optimism four hours before a massive match against a football giant who play real madrid in three days.
            Some people are very ungrateful, spoilt and have got very short memories. That bloke made this possible today, and i couldnt give a flying fig what anyone says they aint stopping me enjoying the buzz of a day out in the october twenty degree sunshine of Sheperds bush today. So scream at harry out or tony out as loud as you like at the ground or your tv or laptop screen, im gong to be shouting 'you r's.
            Laters to the positives, the happy clappers, the moaners, the plastics and the armchairs alike.

Errrr.......I'm with this guy !! For me Liverpool at home is still the fixture that brings the goosebumps ........from growing up in the seventies when they were THE team and we gave 'em a good run for their money in 75/76 !!

Forget the 'New' money in the game at Citeh and Chelscum .........QPR V Liverpool is the one I look forward to and I will be busting my lungs to support my team . COYR's

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Fernandes is an utter clown I don't understand why so many cant see it
              Perhaps because so many actually agree with what he's trying to do? Perhaps because so many remember some very poor previous owners?

Like your idea of staying put at LR, you seem to be in a minority on this. Maybe you're in the wrong on this one as well.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I am as fed up as anyone with performances and if it continues then the players are obviously not playing for Harry so a change is needed i agree.
                But let's see how it goes today...performance wise. The hire and fire merry go round has to stop at some point

Comment

Can't wait for Tony and Harry reaction today after the game.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    I am as fed up as anyone with performances and if it continues then the players are obviously not playing for Harry so a change is needed i agree.
                    But let's see how it goes today...performance wise. The hire and fire merry go round has to stop at some point
                    I wish more people had yours and Kevin Mc's attitude if things need to be put right from top down , at the club then what's the point of rushing to change the manager we will be in the same situation again and again , lessons have not been learnt by the top people and the sh#t has fallen on H R some deserved and a hell of lot not

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Some people are very ungrateful, spoilt and have got very short memories. That bloke made this possible today, and i couldnt give a flying fig what anyone says they aint stopping me enjoying the buzz of a day out in the october twenty degree sunshine of Sheperds bush today. So scream harry out or tony out as loud as you like at the ground or your tv, laptop screen or wireless, im going to be shouting 'you r's' and hoping for a display like the last time we played them at home.
                      So LATERS to the positives, the happy clappers, the moaners, the plastics and the armchairs alike cos If you love rangers and are praying for a win , then good luck, or if you love to hate an old man morethan you do the club and want us to get hammered, then good luck to you as well.
                      Only time will tell what will happen and who gets their wishes.
                      Peace.
                      So doe's the club at the bottom of the table stand a chance of beating the 'football giant' Liverpool who also happen to play Real Madrid in 3 days??

Me being the happy clapper I am thinks we'll nick it 1-0 with a Vargas goal. COYRssss!!!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

What a shame, I thought they'd be sat in a Little Chef!

Comment

So it wasn't his resignation which HR is holding in his hand in the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Spot on, as for people that want us to get hammeres ....
                            I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

This whole situation is more surreal than Alice in Wonderland.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X