Mcintyre.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcintyre.......

I take heart in the fact that I'm not a glory hunter.... Stick to my roots....... But this is not good reading from a bloke who knows what the crack is.....

https://twitter.com/davidmcintyre76/with_replies

Sigh...

I feel so helpless.

Comment

Basically pointing the finger at Fernandes and the board. A lot of fans can't see the issue but this whole new stadium ######## speaks volumes to me.

Comment

Supporting this club can be so depressing . It's supposed to be fun . I really do hate them sometimes

Comment

So what is he saying then?....The team are not performing because our owners are trying to build new facilities?...I don't get it.
          The coaching team are not to blame?....

Comment

I don't get it either mate.. and whenever you question him about what he means he never fvcking replies.. its like a game of cluedo with him.

Comment

Sorry but it's the manager in my view. Board has backed him to the hilt, team look listless, no real tactics and Harry just looks hacked off which can only rub off on players. He is past it pure and simple. Should have retired rather than take job with us.

Comment

Mc has firmly nailed his colours to the mast and has tweeted from the heart.

Would be nice if David Mc could post on here his honest assesment of the board and management team as well as the players, and to let us know where he thinks it all went wrong.

The warning signs for me was allowing mark hughes to interview us for the job.

secondly, harry saying he has a job offer with russia and that tony better hurry up if he wants harry as manager.

surley we should be the ones doing the interviews and calling the shots.

anyway, would love david Mc to add to this thread with his view.

cheers.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  I don't get it either mate.. and whenever you question him about what he means he never fvcking replies.. its like a game of cluedo with him.
                  Strange init.

Comment

He's saying that Wally Downes 'nailed it' - so I guess he's saying this.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/queens-...to-qprs-demise

When you look at it, you can see his point (unfortunately).

Comment

Basically Fernandes and HR are both to blame and are a match made in heaven which is why TF loves Harry and he aint going anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post

Ouch :(

Comment

Absolute nonsense. Did the entire club change it's culture for the 3 months Steve McClaren was with us and we were playing well and were unbeaten? I doubt it. Would make McClaren the football equivalent of Mary Poppins!

Comment

I don't know what to make of that. Sour grapes over his father getting the heave ho?...
                            It doesn't make good reading, and it certainly is an angle of looking at it

Comment

wow, that was a powerful read and accurate too.

like i said in the summer, we should have gone for players like delort, cresswell, lansbury, the hunger and desire is there. not harrys old farking mates rio and kranjar. just think, defoe is next on the list...... guess how that one will pan out
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X