Travelling Rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling Rs

Hope you get there safe and well. I really hope the boys don't put in a Spurs display. Just can't see a positive result i'm afraid, but kudos to you for travelling
    on a sunday and for a live game too.....

never say never david but cant see anything other than a shoeing la grande cordial!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Well we are past Birmingham already so making good time but its a half empty coach

Comment

Just past Wycombe

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Hope you get there safe and well. I really hope the boys don't put in a Spurs display. Just can't see a positive result i'm afraid, but kudos to you for travelling
          on a sunday and for a live game too.....
          Seconded, with knobs on.

Comment

Well done to the travelling faithful. Hope the team make the day worthwhile.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Im an armchair fan today, been to old trafford in the past to see the r's, was the first time I heard "quid to look after your car mister" never saw us win there but eould be delighted to see us get a point on TV today, best of luck to those that are there and remember we are REAL fans.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                Im an armchair fan today, been to old trafford in the past to see the r's, was the first time I heard "quid to look after your car mister" never saw us win there but eould be delighted to see us get a point on TV today, best of luck to those that are there and remember we are REAL fans.
                That quid thing happened to me at Maine Road!
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Watching from a bar in espana. Big screen. Pint of Estella. COYRS

Comment

Armchair fan. Watching Sky endlessly bang on about Man f acking U.

Comment

Seems the team are not worthy of the travelling support.....going as i feared

Comment

QPR players stand there and watch the Man U players play football !

Comment

fair play to all the rangers who have made the journey-long one home.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Have to say I know a lot of fans like to pay their respects to the travelling support but there are just some games you're a bit daft to waste your money on going to on a Sunday afternoon when it's on the box and United away is one off them.

Better to spend the doe on your kids or wife IMO

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Have to say I know a lot of fans like to pay their respects to the travelling support but there are just some games you're a bit daft to waste your money on going to on a Sunday afternoon when it's on the box and United away is one off them.

Better to spend the doe on your kids or wife IMO
                              You think that about home games as well now though dont you? Bit much for you to advice them on what to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X