Should Anton play on Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Anton play on Saturday?

Seems to me all he's thinking about at the moment is should he shake then hand of Terry or Cole, surely he won't be in right frame of mind to play?
    Yes
    21.28%
    No
    78.72%

The poll is expired.

Nope. Nothing to do with the whole court case thing as IMO, thats off the pitch and footballers get paid mega money to play and shouldnt be excused/let out from playing due to abit of controversy with an oppo player. I dont think he should play purely because we have better options. Nelson & Mbia for me.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Should Anton play? NO but not because of the Terry issue, but because he has been very poor so far this season and deserves to be dropped and his place go to someone else? Nelson,Onouha,M'bia, Ferdinand has been poor ever since he came, very over rated at fault for 2 goals at City needs to be left out.

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
        Seems to me all he's thinking about at the moment is should he shake then hand of Terry or Cole, surely he won't be in right frame of mind to play?
        If he doesn't play this Saturday it will more likely be because he has been **** poor so far this season......

Comment

He shouldnt play because he is bloody useless

Comment

I said no for footballing reasons. Defence should be Cesar, Bosinwa, MBia, Nelsen & Fabio.
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

No. Not because of John Terry's issue, but simple he has been cr@p recently.
              Last edited by Yousef; 13-09-2012, 10:37 AM.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                I said no for footballing reasons. Defence should be Cesar, Bosinwa, MBia, Nelsen & Fabio.
                This.

Seems a unanimous decision then: NO - because he aint good enough!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

nope, Nelsen and Mbia please

Comment

No.

Because he is toilet personified.

Comment

Should ferdinand play yes without a shaddow of a doubt , but the F A should fine him 40k for having the bear faced cheek to have an oppinion of his own and having the audacity to stand up for his belief .
                      Should he play due form yes why should the central defenders carry the can for total lack of any cover from midfield in 3 game and less than lmpressive start by the keeper, IMO he should be given the chance to play behind a rejigged M/field and in front of a more confidence inspiring keeper , and don't say I am digging Green out tell who has played well up to now

Comment

NO he shouldn't play. Figures don't lie, we've kept very few clean sheets since he came and he regularly loses his man, gets caught ball watching and has lapses in concentration. Our defence needs shoring up and a spell on the sidelines might do him good. Nothing against the guy, just not good enough at the moment.
                        Give Mbia and Nelsen a chance

Comment

Fair comment in most part but how many of the players that have made starts for the team should get a game on saturday

Comment

Can't believe this is even up for debate. He's terrible. Liability.

Comment

we have no idea who is performing on the training ground so the choice is up to MH in my opinion (we have to suport his selection end of)
                              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                              X