X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either him or mbia depending on whether MH thinks mbia is ready

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Nope. Nothing to do with the whole court case thing as IMO, thats off the pitch and footballers get paid mega money to play and shouldnt be excused/let out from playing due to abit of controversy with an oppo player. I dont think he should play purely because we have better options. Nelson & Mbia for me.

Comment

No, as long as M'Bia is ready to play it should be him and Nelson.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Did I read the poll right? Just for Saturday???

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            He shouldnt play because he is bloody useless
            Sadly very true
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Whoops...I read the question wrong and ticked yes.
              I dont think he should, but i reckon he will.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

i genuinely pressed the wrong button! no is my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Nope. Nothing to do with the whole court case thing as IMO, thats off the pitch and footballers get paid mega money to play and shouldnt be excused/let out from playing due to abit of controversy with an oppo player. I dont think he should play purely because we have better options. Nelson & Mbia for me.
                  Yes, that's my view too.
                  It will also put an end to all this saga.Hopefully Hughes will let him and the players know that he will not be featuring in this game well in advance so that the players can prepare for a football match.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    No, as long as M'Bia is ready to play it should be him and Nelson.
                    If Mbia is not fit, Onuoha and Neslen should be selected.

Comment

Anton and playing,that would be nice
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

no because id like us to have a chance of a cleansheet saturday

Comment

Think we will be seeing more of Nelsen this season than most people first thought.
                          Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

No. Simply because of the fact we now have M'Bia. I honestly don't care about this whole JT handshake thing anymore, this whole thing has been way too dramatic.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              The poll should have an option for No - becasue we have better players in his position now.

Anyway, as for the whole AF JT affair it's becoming a sideshow to what is an important match for us and it isnt beneficial. As for Ashley Cole, i'm not a fan of him as a person (bloody good player it has to be said though), but in this situation, he's been asked by one of his best mates to gie a character reference.... what was he likely to do, say no? He reportedly said he didn't want to be called to the court, but i guess he had little choice in the end.

Personally Anton shouldn't start ahead of Nelsena nd Mbia.
                              Interesting you say that about Cole I was thinking much along those lines . He was summoned as a witness so had no choice but to go and give evidence. The judge made it clear that it was obvious Cole didnt want to be there so I am not really sure what Anton and indeed Rio expected him to do.
                              I have read today that there is an emerging school of thought that if any QPR player fails to shake either Terrys or Coles hand the QPR palyer will receive a booking something about non gentlemanly conduct. If that is the case MH should lay the law down.

Comment

No there is far to much being made of the handshake and the whole Terry saga again, and because we have better centre backs in Mbia, and if he cant play then its Nelsen and Onouha

Comment

Working...
                                X