Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR - Less attractive with Barton still at the club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR - Less attractive with Barton still at the club?

Do you think players see QPR as a less attractive option with Barton still at the club?
    Yes
    62.50%
    No
    37.50%

Naaa....Theres bigger players out there who dont give two hoots about him

Comment

When he was club captain we still got in Cisse, Zamora, Diakite and Taiwo in the last window.

I don't think it's that big of an issue.

Look at Chelsea, they still manage to sign big players even with shitbags on the staff, christ they signed Hazard with no manager in charge of the team. It's not as big an issue as people seem to think.

Comment

How do you think TF would vote in this one??!!

Can't see Air Asia and JB being a publicist's dream, can anyone?

Comment

Good leader if you ask me..

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
            How do you think TF would vote in this one??!!

Perhaps he can be cabin crew during his 12 weeks off, with special responsibilty for dealing with Argentinians.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Good leader if you ask me..
              Definitely want him to stay, I love players like Joey - a lot of heart, maybe not so much head sometimes but his displays after the liverpool game have been unreal IMO. Him, Ali and Diakite rotating next season !

Comment

Less attractive yes.

But the flipping great wodges of cash would soften the blow enough, I'd imagine.

Comment

I don't think all the players in football get on with each other anyway, nobody can get on with everyone, so there may be some that won't come because of him, there maybe some that won't sign because of Adel.
                  He seems to get along with most players imo, and alot of the top players must have also experienced this being recognized, and then had to deal with being offered outside or attacked, so may have more sympathy for him than most

Comment

I voted yes. But it could be that I tend to be a bit naive in these matters. For what I know, many clubs might have a player like him. That said ,to me he seems to be a special one. His tweeter-use was and still sometimes is; in one word: bad taste(two) I should believe that he in that way brings the club into shame. But again, every club has their issues and with the prospect of earning a good amount of dosh, I think Mark Hughes and Philip Beard are perfectly capable of selling the dream to a potential doubter. I dont know, but I can only imagine that if Mr. Hughes open his mouth and says; I´m in charge at this club and Barton knows exatly what I want and dont want from him in the future", I think the doubter is satiesfied as such. IOW, as I see it, the suppposed challenge for the club is to be able to bring new players to the negotiaion table despite of all the bad press etc, etc.
                    Just my take at it.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                      Companies sponsor shirts for media coverage worldwide to spread their brand awareness..... Do you think they would have rather that incident didn't happen and there was minimal QPR coverage, or in reality, do you think they were rubbing their hands together as a result of all the extra press and media coverage QPR got, all the time splashing their brand for all to see.

Their company will not be tarred in any way by a players actions, but they benefit by their name being shown whereever, which is the whole point for them and any advertising.

I can't believe anyone has voted yes on this poll... do they honestly think other players would give a damn if Joey's here or not? Hmmm let's see, shall i sign this very generous contract offer and sign for a club who have real ambition, a great board, great manager and could really go places..... oh no, Barton's at the club, i'll rip it up instead! Do me a favour.

Comment

Working...
                      X