Be honest now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be honest now

Your confidence level compared to TWO seasons ago. Meaning AFTER our first season in the PL. When we had flirted with relegation and avoided it on the last day, and then Hughes strengthened the team, or so it seemed at least to most of us, including me.
    I am as confident now as I was then
    21.79%
    I am as sceptical now as I was then
    10.26%
    I am less confident now because look at what happened under Hughes with team as strong
    19.23%
    I am more confident now because...?
    48.72%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Realistic is the word I would use. When we came up last time it was exciting the return to the big league and being taken over. Think most now have expectations which are realistic with our actual position and or size. 17th thank you very much

Comment

I was so confident after doutfire strengthened the team . I honestly thought we'd be getting on for top half comfortably and we all know how that one worked out . If we get these two over the line and maybe add one or two more in key areas I'm quietly confident we will do ok this year . This is certainly a more together group of players and that's very important . I'm wary but will happily take 17th all day long

Comment

2 seasons ago I felt confident. I was delighted we signed holliet m'bia etc and I thought we were going to beat swansea, so I am now much more cautious. I do feel happier that we have players with experience but I still feel a few injuries would make us look like relegation cannon fodder. Having a goalscorer like remy will always give us a fighting chance and if the foreign lads like isla can settle then I think we could have a good season. Watching palace last year should give us hope because attitude is on par with ability. Who would of thought palace could finish mid table with delaney playing centre half all season.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Less confident by necessity.

Last two top-tier seasons I went into confident of a good start at home against beatable opponents, and we got absolutely destroyed both times (albeit the Bolton game started well enough).

I'm just hoping our reality check waits until the second game at least, I might get a bit more optimistic then.

Comment

thought the Hughes side was going to be attacking, yeah we looked lite at the back but thought we`d score goals, thought most games would end up 4-5.
            I`m more confident than i was after the play off game but feel we still need another 4 or 5 after Mutch and Isla.
            I think we need to get off to a decent start (a few wins out of the first 10 games) with Chaz and Junior getting on the scoresheet to get the confidence going.

Comment

More confident under Redknapp than Hughesless.

Comment

Same level of confidence, the difference is after the last experience, I feel, to my great surprise, that HR is on the money this time, great signings with more to come!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  More confident under Redknapp than Hughesless.
                  Me too. And with the team Harry's building.

Comment

For sure. Some good players in the pipeline it seems.

Comment

Impossible to gauge until the full squad is complete.

This would be a good poll if it was reposted on 1st Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        Impossible to gauge until the full squad is complete.

This would be a good poll if it was reposted on 1st Sept.
                        What would be the point of that, with the season already started. What if we get slaughtered again on the opening day - or win comfortably, opinions will fluctuate much more then than now if we get a couple of more players which won't be as impressive-sounding as Rio anyway.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

All the signings of summer 2012 bar Greeno were terrible: Mbia, Boswinga, Park were all totally yuck signings. Cesar was a dumb a ss signing; AJ was a very bad signing. Holliett was poor that season (but has been and could be further redeemed). Five s hit signings. And turfing Joey out was madness.
                          Last edited by Rangers77; 05-08-2014, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Should of made it 'public' so we could see who the other two people who voted 'less confident' with you kirill.

Comment

More confident - because Harry's been there, done that.

The team seem to be less fragmented too.....

Comment

Working...
                              X