Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will QPR Make The Play Offs Poll? Simple Yes Or No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we will but it's starting to look like it will be a closely run thing. We need a bit of form and we need it now. We have 8/14 remaining matches away from home, where we have always been a bit of soft touch.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      first person to understand and agree with Kev
      i think lots agree but stay silent cos you have said the same thing over and over for ages...we get the debate

Comment

Originally posted by QPReuge View Post
        I feel all embarrassed now, please stop with the niceness
        Sod off.

Comment

first person to understand and agree with Kev
          Because like Kev we support our club through thick and thin and not just when things are going good.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            This Leicester fan speaks far more sense than plenty of Rangers on here tbf (yes, me included in that ). Don't see the problem with decent away fans on here giving an insight into oppo fans views, so long as they are decent eloquent posters that can hold a conversation and debate & not simply troll. This fella seems decent so no qualms from me, not sure why the hostility.
            Agree 100% the bloke sounds like a decent fella, not even rubbing it in and has more faith in qpr then most of our own supporters fair play

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
              Because like Kev we support our club through thick and thin and not just when things are going good.
              If you and QPR71 are fans then speak up.. don't sit their just reading everyone's comments..
              There's supporting your club through thick and thin when the base and everything is in place for us to do well and there's trying to support your club when your being bent over by managers and players.. if supporting your club through thick and thin means not having an opinion then so be it fella

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                Not sure if you meant myself or the Leicester chap west, but if you meant me, both applies actually.............seriously!

Sorry gents meant the Leicester chap
                Last edited by West Acton; 05-03-2014, 12:17 PM.

Comment

If you and QPR71 are fans then speak up.. don't sit their just reading everyone's comments..
                  There's supporting your club through thick and thin when the base and everything is in place for us to do well and there's trying to support your club when your being bent over by managers and players.. if supporting your club through thick and thin means not having an opinion then so be it fella
                  not saying I am more of a supporter then people who don't go, but if you support a club then support them and stop the negative you post, if you feel that your having your pants pulled down then simple don't go, everyone has a right to an opinion mate but don't let it make you depressed life is to short, remember we are QPR we never do it the easy way. I have been living in Denmark for the last 2 years but go to all away games not many at home anymore because the place is like a library and so dull, I know how you feel trust me, but every post really??

Comment

I think we will clinch enough points to yes

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
                      not saying I am more of a supporter then people who don't go, but if you support a club then support them and stop the negative you post, if you feel that your having your pants pulled down then simple don't go, everyone has a right to an opinion mate but don't let it make you depressed life is to short, remember we are QPR we never do it the easy way. I have been living in Denmark for the last 2 years but go to all away games not many at home anymore because the place is like a library and so dull, I know how you feel trust me, but every post really??
                      Every post? Every thread is negative and I didn't make every thread believe it or not... what is there to be positive about right now?

I support them but rightly expect more when they are on the money they are on!.. I feel like as a club we have had our pants pulled down from Hughes and HR. It doesn't mean im not going to go cos surely that would be 'not supporting my club' as you say I should? Plus I got a season ticket thinking HR would sort it with the resources he has, the players he will sign and the price of my season ticket.. Its the way I am im afraid, I care about this club and when my team looses and I see it has no direction it does depress me believe it or not.. and rightly so.

Comment

Top four all season, and top two for most of it should never ever depress any sane human being. Plenty of positives to be had from those facts of life. Plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Top four all season...
                          Really? The season is over already?
                          That's a relief, playoffs here we come!
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Really? The season is over already?
                            That's a relief, playoffs here we come!
                            Thus far.
                            But the season is over in your mind, and in that mind of total negativity what position are we in (cos its deffo lower than we have been once this far this season) just so as i know please???

Comment

Tell you what mate, fancy a bit of sport for some fun to brighten up this horrendous season???
                              The bet is, that If we make the playoffs you relinquish your admin/mod status and swap it with weareqpr12(you are so so certain we wont, so its such a safe bet), and if we dont i will give 100 quid to the wearetherangersboys tiger cubs fund??
                              Fancy that to spice it up a bit and put your rep where your negative mouth is?
                              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 05-03-2014, 12:57 PM.

Comment

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE POSITIVE ABOUT.. don't hide behind were 4th and have been top 4 all season.
                                Because with the amount of money our manager and players are on and investment by TF again and the price of my season ticket in the Championship, we should be walking this league with Leicester.. I and some of us have every right to be negative about this team of sh1tty loans and old timers under our old codger of a manager.
                                The only bright sparks are/were Austin and Phillips, they are now injured.. we have not won in 5!.. Wigan are now 5 points off us in 6th and Reading 6 points off us in 7th.

We cant buy a goal and the strikers HR have brought in are again sh1t.. I have and every other fan has EVERY right to be negative about this underperforming team a pensioner has put together on the basis of him 'knowing them' especially when I fork out what I do in a season to watch them..
                                The only way we will go up is if Austin comes back and starts firing again

Comment

Working...
                                X