How is Harry Doing So Far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Harry Doing So Far?

It's too early to talk about getting rid IMHO so I think this question is more interesting.
    Fantastic
    8.70%
    Pretty Well
    42.03%
    So So
    27.54%
    Not very well
    21.74%
    Awful
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

What happened to us last season to where we are now, he is a genius. Could of been Wolves/Bolton/Blackburn if didn't have the right man in charge
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

As I've said in other threads he has cleaned up a massive mess quite well and has us at the right end of the table! Do I agree with all of his tactics and team selections, of course not but I'd like to think he knows a little more about his squad and tactics than I do!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Oh my god .......how many more times are we having the same discussion....i'm out

Comment

To be fair, lately our form has dipped quite badly. But that's common in football, what counts is still picking up points when we're playing gash. With some good signings to give us some much needed momentum we can still make the automatic spots. Play off spot at worse. That's not a bad result.

Comment

if the question is about accumulating points ,id say he is doing pretty well ,if its about more than that and playing decent football id say not very well.
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Oh my god .......how many more times are we having the same discussion....i'm out
              I think we should go back to discussing Adel!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

In the first half of the season he did more than I expected for him but this will not happen again now. He peaked in the autumn, it is all downhill now as we move towards spring.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  I think we should go back to discussing Adel!

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Good thing its about picking up points!!

Comment

I voted 'pretty well' considering he is on a limited budget and has got alot of high earners of the wage bill,while still keeping us top 6 all season.

As i have been saying before,only real gripe is playing one up front and not signing any other strikers when our back ups are injury prone and/or rubbish.

Comment

Last season, about as bad as anybody else could have managed.

Close season, very well indeed. Things were looking really positive.

This season, not as good as he should be but hopefully will have learnt enough lessons by now to start learning who to play and where. All depends on wether or not he persists with negative, boring tedium, or makes proper use of the tools available to him. Another top quality striker and an actual creative midfielder as opposed to those he thinks are, then winning the league is still very much in our hands.

Comment

Pretty well. Decent start and we seem to of avoided doing a Wolves which is a bonus, but the football has been pretty uninspiring and we've stop winning recently so defo room for improvement.

Comment

I'd say, so-so.

Comment

Working...
                              X