Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cricket world cup final

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPRDave
    The number 10
    • Mar 2009
    • 32080

    #1

    Cricket world cup final

    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

  • Jeffqpr
    Silver Seat
    • Jun 2015
    • 1838

    #2
    What a fantastic game & thrilling end, well done england

    Comment

    • QPRDave
      The number 10
      • Mar 2009
      • 32080

      #3
      Originally posted by Jeffqpr
      What a fantastic game & thrilling end, well done england
      Amazing game Jeff, truly amazing. I conceded defeat two, three times in those last few overs.
      Unbelievable.........

      Comment

      • Jeffqpr
        Silver Seat
        • Jun 2015
        • 1838

        #4
        Originally posted by QPRDave

        Amazing game Jeff, truly amazing. I conceded defeat two, three times in those last few overs.
        Unbelievable.........
        Yes so did I Dave, nerves un real

        Comment

        • QPRFCJIM
          Bronze Seat
          • Aug 2018
          • 749

          #5
          I lost my #### when we won, my heart was going 10 to the dozen. Sporting perfection. Amazing.

          Comment

          Working...