Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Tory boys

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vespa
    Gang of Four Members
    • Mar 2011
    • 6903

    #16
    Originally posted by Gtleighsr3
    Brentwood by birth
    tory as not ethnic minority,lesbian,tree hugging, northern single parent.
    Essex is blue
    Not claret and blue ?
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

    Comment

    • Hubble
      Postmodernist
      • Jan 2013
      • 5616

      #17
      I've got a question for the Tory boys: what are you thoughts on how this Tory government (and the previous one with May as Home Secretary) are decimating our police force? I thought the Tories were supposed to be the party of law and order? Not this bloody lot. They're the party of chaos and Mayhem. Crime is soaring and we're losing control of our streets and they keep on cutting the police budget. It's not just disgraceful, it's criminal. Who do these Tories winkers really serve? Not the people, just their own self-interests and that of their paymasters.

      Comment

      • QPRDave
        The number 10
        • Mar 2009
        • 32080

        #18
        Originally posted by Hubble
        I've got a question for the Tory boys: what are you thoughts on how this Tory government (and the previous one with May as Home Secretary) are decimating our police force? I thought the Tories were supposed to be the party of law and order? Not this bloody lot. They're the party of chaos and Mayhem. Crime is soaring and we're losing control of our streets and they keep on cutting the police budget. It's not just disgraceful, it's criminal. Who do these Tories winkers really serve? Not the people, just their own self-interests and that of their paymasters.
        she works exclusively for her eu pay masters......puppet

        Comment

        • Johnnykc
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2012
          • 2146

          #19
          Originally posted by QPRDave

          she works exclusively for her eu pay masters......puppet
          utter nonsense Dave.......

          Comment

          • Hubble
            Postmodernist
            • Jan 2013
            • 5616

            #20
            Originally posted by QPRDave

            she works exclusively for her eu pay masters......puppet
            Not exclusively Dave, there are other vested interests in the May household... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7133231.html

            And this:



            Comment

            • Bill
              Silver Seat
              • Dec 2013
              • 4490

              #21
              Originally posted by Hubble
              I've got a question for the Tory boys: what are you thoughts on how this Tory government (and the previous one with May as Home Secretary) are decimating our police force? I thought the Tories were supposed to be the party of law and order? Not this bloody lot. They're the party of chaos and Mayhem. Crime is soaring and we're losing control of our streets and they keep on cutting the police budget. It's not just disgraceful, it's criminal. Who do these Tories winkers really serve? Not the people, just their own self-interests and that of their paymasters.
              must agree with this but would also add that to
              some extent plod could utilise their resources better
              and cutting oyt a lot of the admin would be a step forward.
              I would also say that the judicicial system doesnt exactly
              encouage plod to do their job.

              Comment

              • Gtleighsr3
                CCG
                • Mar 2009
                • 23569

                #22
                all politicians are init for themselves,they act worse than school kids when they actually attend parliment. None of them can run a bath let alone a country. as you get older you loose your ideals and just see the reality.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                Comment

                • QPRDave
                  The number 10
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 32080

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Johnnykc

                  utter nonsense Dave.......
                  Thanks mate.....I do try!

                  Comment

                  • QPRDave
                    The number 10
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 32080

                    #24
                    Oh very interesting Hubbs, I spose they need to keep the wolf from door somehow.......greed greed greed

                    Comment

                    • Hubble
                      Postmodernist
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 5616

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Bill

                      must agree with this but would also add that to
                      some extent plod could utilise their resources better
                      and cutting oyt a lot of the admin would be a step forward.
                      I would also say that the judicicial system doesnt exactly
                      encouage plod to do their job.
                      Agreed Bill, the judicial system doesn't help. The police are hamstrung, underfunded and stretched to breaking point. I personally know of several policemen and women from PC up to DS who have had enough. It's almost as if the Tories were doing it on purpose. I wonder why that could be?



                      Comment

                      • Bluehoop
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 9258

                        #26
                        Originally posted by brightonr
                        In answer to your original question Vespa, I’m not sure.

                        I honestly think that the real problem, one that has been around for the last 25 years or so now, is a combination of the generally abysmal standard of our politicians nowadays, along with the ever increasing move towards becoming a nation of pathetic, bleating wimps.

                        Conservative and Labour politicians from yesteryear, were in the main, decent, principled people who I for one could respect and like, regardless of their differing views.

                        Over the last couple of days, we’ve had the ridiculous situation of a University wanting to ban clapping, (giving glad hand gestures instead) and the Labour Party banning Julia Hartley-Brewer from next years conference because she refuses to apologise for her “Safe space tweet”. All due to the offence and anxiety they may cause.

                        And quite clearly, the situation isn’t being helped one little bit by both the traiterous political classes and wet lettuce fanatical remainers, refusing to come together in the interests of the country as a whole and present a united front and back their own country over the disgusting EU. It seems to me that real politics has been ignored for far too long now due to the ongoing bleating about it and not just delivering what the people voted for.
                        Nail on head. Great post Brights
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

                        Comment

                        • Bill
                          Silver Seat
                          • Dec 2013
                          • 4490

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Hubble

                          Agreed Bill, the judicial system doesn't help. The police are hamstrung, underfunded and stretched to breaking point. I personally know of several policemen and women from PC up to DS who have had enough. It's almost as if the Tories were doing it on purpose. I wonder why that could be?


                          probably to just let Joe public to get on with it unless its a soft target

                          Comment

                          Working...