Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

England

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPRDave
    The number 10
    • Mar 2009
    • 32080

    #1

    England

    1975, team Don Revie manager. Recognise any of them?

  • QPRDave
    The number 10
    • Mar 2009
    • 32080

    #2

    Comment

    • QPRDave
      The number 10
      • Mar 2009
      • 32080

      #3

      Comment

      • QPRDave
        The number 10
        • Mar 2009
        • 32080

        #4

        Comment

        • lymehoop
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 7380

          #5
          my lionheart
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

          Comment

          • QPRDave
            The number 10
            • Mar 2009
            • 32080

            #6
            What team we had then Lyme. Did you remember btw that Dave played 8 games for Middlesbrough? I never knew

            Comment

            • QPRDave
              The number 10
              • Mar 2009
              • 32080

              #7
              Your avatar Lyme

              Comment

              • QPRDave
                The number 10
                • Mar 2009
                • 32080

                #8
                England skipper, proud time for R's supporters

                Comment

                • QPRDave
                  The number 10
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 32080

                  #9
                  Believe there is a QPR player there

                  Comment

                  • lymehoop
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 7380

                    #10
                    Gilly far right
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

                    Comment

                    • Stanley
                      Guest
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23693

                      #11
                      Great pics Dave. Cheers for posting. Never seen any of these.

                      Comment

                      • QPRDave
                        The number 10
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 32080

                        #12
                        Bang on Lyme

                        I hadn't seen them either Stanley, until last night either, used to like that strip too btw

                        Comment

                        • QPRDave
                          The number 10
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 32080

                          #13
                          Another snap of the genius, on one of his too few England call ups

                          Comment

                          • Bluehoop
                            Gold Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 9258

                            #14
                            Originally posted by lymehoop
                            Gilly far right
                            Yeah, in looking for him I mistook Mick Channon's silly long hair for huge side burns
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

                            Comment

                            • QPRDave
                              The number 10
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 32080

                              #15
                              Goal scoring midfielder

                              Comment

                              Working...