work for the local council on the mini golf. They payed 45 minutes to do the cashing up, paperwork and drop the money off to the local bank. As the bank has closed they are threatening to take away the 45 minutes. Also, now they're playing hard ball, where do you stand working week-ends, should you be getting more than those working Mon-Fri? Any advise will be gratefully received. (Principle of the matter rather than lost of money that irks)
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
advise please
Collapse
X
-
I don't think they can refuse to pay that money mate, not unless you signed some sort of contract saying payment upon completion or something similar, a bit like a painter might do.work for the local council on the mini golf. They payed 45 minutes to do the cashing up, paperwork and drop the money off to the local bank. As the bank has closed they are threatening to take away the 45 minutes. Also, now they're playing hard ball, where do you stand working week-ends, should you be getting more than those working Mon-Fri? Any advise will be gratefully received. (Principle of the matter rather than lost of money that irks)
As for working weekends, i don't think there are any employment laws stating you have to be paid more, again its down to the contract you have with them.
If there is no contract, i wouldn't have a scooby.“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
Will Danaher -
yes, they've just issued us with a new zero hours contract. All weighed in favour of them. I'm glad I'm coming to the end of my working life. Feel for youngsters starting out in life, as you rightly say, criminal.I must away now, I can no longer tarry
This morning's tempest I have to cross
I must be guided without a stumble
Into the arms I love the mostComment
-
Yeah but workers took the pi ss. Its very much like south Africa with the whites now being treated badly. We need a happy medium. My company has gone massively down hill but I just want inflation not a 1 % #### takeI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
I must away now, I can no longer tarry
This morning's tempest I have to cross
I must be guided without a stumble
Into the arms I love the mostComment
-
Comment
Comment