Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

jamie carragher

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Itsonlyagame
    Silver Seat
    • Jul 2015
    • 2053

    #1

    jamie carragher

    Filthy scumbag.
    He spits like a 6 year old, must be something to do with that speech impediment he has.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher
  • QPRDave
    The number 10
    • Mar 2009
    • 32080

    #2
    Shocking way to behave, all because of a bit of gentle teasing, not even strong enough to be called banter.

    Comment

    • 72bus
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2011
      • 9538

      #3
      silly man , must get the sack , was funny listening to his pal danny murphy trying to make a case for him this morning

      Comment

      • Hertford Hoop
        W12 Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 15998

        #4
        Silly boy, he must of taken tonnes of stick over the years playing for the micky mousers, so why has he suddenly lost it while being a pundit? Surely going to OT he should have expected a little leg pulling
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

        Comment

        • 72bus
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2011
          • 9538

          #5
          bet his wife's gutted he'll have him stuck indoors all day now

          Comment

          • Blobbers
            Apprentice
            • Mar 2018
            • 216

            #6
            Why did our very own Rodney Marsh get dumped for a fairly innocuous remark and this animal gets a virtual slap on the wrist?
            Spitting is such a vile act - meningitis and other assorted nastinesses can be transmitted thus.It's almost a form of russian roulette.

            Comment

            • Tarbie
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 8542

              #7
              It's just bizarre ain't it? I couldn't believe it when I watched the video back. He's about the last guy I'd expect to behave like that. It's the sort of thing you expect from the Joey Barton's of this world. Not a respected ex-pro like Carragher.

              On the subject of Barton, I hear he was on the radio giving Carragher some grief. As was Vinnie Jones. You know you're in trouble of those 2 are saying it's bad!

              Comment

              • QPRDave
                The number 10
                • Mar 2009
                • 32080

                #8
                Suspended for the remainder of the season

                Comment

                • acricketer
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 12068

                  #9

                  Comment

                  • QPRDave
                    The number 10
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 32080

                    #10

                    Comment

                    Working...